Can anyone identify this female RSM?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldgadge, Jan 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking at it on a small laptop screen but does that not say ACF on her brassard?

2. It's defo cadets, I'm not sure when the British Army last used Brassards (apart from RP staff).

NON STORY !!

3. Maybe Im just being a bit stupid but isnt her name Jenny Leckenby. The big cadet thingy on her arm and her name under the picture sort of make this thread title a bit meaningless :) Jennixx

4. Morning Jenny you're up early, Cadet parade today?

5. FFS......is this a joke? She is blatantly a cadet RSM. The picture couldnt be clearer.

6. no idea who she is but she seems to have quite the mong laugh.

7. LOL - not quite, paperround :) Jennixx

8. Keep up the good work.

9. She is holding the Batton incorrectly and her sideburns need to be trimmed... how on Earth can she be trusted with children?

10. tell you what, i wouldn't mind doing her in the wrong 'un while she bellowed out a full lesson from the drill manual.

two wombs?

11. I'm with Taff on that one - I don't give a flying fuck if she's Cadet's, Regs or T.A., I'd love to shove my pace stick in her mouth!

12. Another one for the sex offender register.

13. oldgade,

I'm shocked you ended your un-educated statement with "possibly" Cadets. How about blantantly and fookin obviously Cadets!

Do you really think a Sgts' Mess in the British Army is being run by a 23 Yr old female FFS.

Should of gone to Specsavers........