Can anyone identify this female RSM?

M

Mr_Tigger

I am looking at it on a small laptop screen but does that not say ACF on her brassard?

I know that policemen appear younger as one gets older but surely this lady is too young to have reached WO1/RSM rank, possibly cadets?
It's defo cadets, I'm not sure when the British Army last used Brassards (apart from RP staff).

NON STORY !!

Maybe Im just being a bit stupid but isnt her name Jenny Leckenby. The big cadet thingy on her arm and her name under the picture sort of make this thread title a bit meaningless :) Jennixx

no idea who she is but she seems to have quite the mong laugh.

She is holding the Batton incorrectly and her sideburns need to be trimmed... how on Earth can she be trusted with children?

tell you what, i wouldn't mind doing her in the wrong 'un while she bellowed out a full lesson from the drill manual.

two wombs?

I'm with Taff on that one - I don't give a flying fuck if she's Cadet's, Regs or T.A., I'd love to shove my pace stick in her mouth!

oldgade,

I'm shocked you ended your un-educated statement with "possibly" Cadets. How about blantantly and fookin obviously Cadets!

Do you really think a Sgts' Mess in the British Army is being run by a 23 Yr old female FFS.

Should of gone to Specsavers........

and that something will be me! by the right, quick stroke.......