Can anyone identify him?

Intriguing story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4550069.stm

Fantastic response to 'Piano Man'

A helpline set up to identify a mystery man who stunned carers by giving a virtuoso classical piano performance has been inundated with calls.
The man has not said a word since police picked him up wandering the streets of Sheerness, Kent, in a soaking wet suit and tie on 7 April.

His social worker Michael Camp said the man, in his 20s or 30s, is usually very anxious but "comes alive" at the piano.

Orchestras around Europe are being contacted to see if they know him.

The National Missing Persons Helpline is appealing to anyone who recognises the man to come forward.

A real mystery. My money goes on Chaz... or was it Dave. Could be Mrs Mills in drag.

Surely Billy Joel is the piano man? See if he taps his feet to Uptown Girl.

Obviosly an immigrant type - if trauma is kegit, could be dampness was cuased by being thrown overboard by people traffickers or dodgy inflatable dolphin getting a puncture.

Everyone in or around England understands some English - even the Welsh that subscribe to Pobl Y Com (Pebbly Cum, or whatever).
If he looked more like TCH I'd say 'throw him back'.

Soaking wet suit and tie in Kent - home of the illegal immigrant. No wonder he's not speaking, he's just swum the channel and doesn't want to give away his Eastern European accent and be deported!

Surely an illegal immigrant wouldn't be in a suit. He's more likely to be a people trafficer himself. Probably part of a trafficing gang. Police should get involved as i suspect he may be a key player.

IdleAdjt said:
Surely an illegal immigrant wouldn't be in a suit. He's more likely to be a people trafficer himself. Probably part of a trafficing gang. Police should get involved as i suspect he may be a key player.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O

IdleAdjt said:
yeah, bet he's a Muslim illegal immigrant...quick PTP I've said the M word..so delete it.

trouble is that will smack of double standards wont it ie;

Take the p*ss with illegal immigrant = OK not delete

but

Muslim illegal immigrant = bad delete.

armourer said:
IdleAdjt said:
yeah, bet he's a Muslim illegal immigrant...quick PTP I've said the M word..so delete it.

trouble is that will smack of double standards wont it ie;

Take the p*ss with illegal immigrant = OK not delete

but

Muslim illegal immigrant = bad delete.
Your just making yourself sound like a childish chippy cnut now. No one is interested in your boring argument with PTP.

Different subject Armourer. Why not conduct your bitch fight with PTP via pm. Lets get back to the mystery piano player.

Rifle, we're not trying to lynch him, just expressing wild opinion. That, after all, is the idea of this kind of site. An exchange of ideas. Next time I'll pm you my proposed post so you can check that it wont offend anyone or be ever so slightly harsh.

Your not a social worker per chance?

Rifle-Green-Sex-Machine said:
What about a bit of compassion? The poor sod is obviousely traumatised. Give him a break instead of trying to lynch him.
8O no-one is trying to lynch him! poor chap is being looked after and his carers are quite obviously decent people who are trying to help him.

Fecked up with IT again!

Poppy said:
What about a bit of compassion? The poor sod is obviousely traumatised. Give him a break instead of trying to lynch him.
8O no-one is trying to lynch him! poor chap is being looked after and his carers are quite obviously decent people who are trying to help him.
Too right. The carers will be helping this chap. Poppy, can you come round and care for my little pianist.

IdleAdjt said:
Poppy said:
Too right. The carers will be helping this chap. Poppy, can you come round and care for my little pianist.
you stayed logged on and left your pc unattended again didn't you? :lol: :lol:

Gonzo said:
Your just making yourself sound like a childish chippy cnut now. No one is interested in your boring argument with PTP.
I am a cnut and the argument is boring , it's mainly about moderator double standards, it's OK to take the p*ss out of illegals or eastern european illegals but not muslim illegals.

Double standards PTP double standards if you're OK with that I suppose I'll have to be.