Can anyone ID this camouflage pattern please?

The bloke I bought it from must have posted them on that forum,he never mentioned anything to me about it!
I'm using the pics he sent me,I'll go and have a read of that thread!

Didn't Iraq buy this shortly before the first gulf war?
They (Iraq) brought British Desert camo a few years before which is why the MoD had to come up with a new desert camo (nearly had trouble getting it out in time) and is the reason why some troops were deployed to Saudi in normal camo and also jungle camo.

Compare to British Woodland, it is all the right shapes...

actual webbing pattern seemst to be ALICE.

Oh its LC-1 design suspenders, e-tool carrier, buttpack, ammo pouches, etc. Funny enough the e-tool carrier isn't usually worn on the joe, but attached to the rucksack for us.

The Holster looks like a Bianchi UM-84 sans flap but with thumbbreak in its place

Pattern looks like UK 4 colour desert (pre 1st gulf war) I am sure as memory allows that this was knocked up for some units in Saudi during the gulf.

They (Iraq) brought British Desert camo a few years before which is why the MoD had to come up with a new desert camo (nearly had trouble getting it out in time) and is the reason why some troops were deployed to Saudi in normal camo and also jungle camo.
As I understand it, Iraq bought the European theatre DPM, not Desert Pattern. You are however correct in saying that the Desert Pattern was introduced as a result of Iraqi Troops wearing DPM. Until then we had tropical DPM.

Quatar used that pattern on some of their clothing so might be theirs