Can anyone help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Cadet Burton, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I am doing a run for charity in kit used by uk force the last few bits I need are a Modular Load Carrying Vest - Complete, Desert Camo 3 Litre Camelbak, Desert Camo Army Issue Combat Gloves it has to be chep as I don't have much money thanks

2. You really want it for Airsoft don't you.

• Like Like x 3
  3. we all need combat gloves for doing a charity run..... Best of luck anyway

4. No not at all on 11 June I did my fist run for h4h and rised £707.31 3 of my cadet mates sad thay will do it and thay all drop out but I stll did it. Now I want to do one next year in full kit.

5. Why does it have to be desert camo? What's wrong with the stuff your detachment issues you? Do you own a bb gun?

6. Why does it have to be desert camo? Because i want to it in afghan kit. What's wrong with the stuff your detachment issues you? My det it carp and will not let me take kit out. Do you own a bb gun? No I do not have a bb gun

7. Surely they issue it to you and you keep hold of it until you leave? You are an airsofter aren't you? It's ok to admit it, we all have crosses to bear.

8. Sorry Yh thay issue c95 but thats it no webbing no boots I am not an airsofter

9. What do you use on ex? I think you're a conman or some other such dastardly cad!

10. Don't give LLM any more details.

He'll use it to track you down and then bum you into the middle of next week.

11. I've got some old Barracks dress trousers and a chinese fighting suit you can have.

12. Are you seriously suggesting that you've approached your boss with the words "I want to do XX charity event for H4H/RBL/etc - I want to do it in kit and would appreciate it if you could lend me a set of webbing" and he said no?

I could of course be that he's doing you a favour - I'm guess by your username that you're a young 'un, so running with weight will do you no favours at all.

13. What county are you?

14. All smells a little fishy to me! :)

• Like Like x 1