Can anyone help?

Can anyone out there help me with this, back in the 80's there was a drink known as Cream Soda, (tasted just like it hence the name), that was very popular in Sqn/Bty/LAD etc bars.

Someone asked me the other day if I knew what went into it, I can't remember myself but I'm hoping someone out there can. Does anyone remember it?

I have searched the internet and come up with spiced rum and 7up/sprite any other recipes out there?

57spanners said:
Can anyone out there help me with this, back in the 80's there was a drink known as Cream Soda, (tasted just like it hence the name), that was very popular in Sqn/Bty/LAD etc bars.

Someone asked me the other day if I knew what went into it, I can't remember myself but I'm hoping someone out there can. Does anyone remember it?

I have searched the internet and come up with spiced rum and 7up/sprite any other recipes out there?
Sorry mate, I only drank in men's bars where the only cocktail was a light and bitter.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
57spanners said:

Sorry mate, I only drank in men's bars where the only cocktail was a light and bitter.
That will be the Blue oyster then MT :wink:

Pararegtom said:
Markintime said:
57spanners said:

That will be the Blue oyster then MT :wink:
Was that where we first met? ;)