Can anyone help with pensions?

Can anyone help with a question on pensions? My dad served 9 years with the RAF, back in the 70’s. He is now due for his pension. What is the procedure to claim his pension?
According to my letter, a claimant needs to get in touch with the Armed Forces Personnel Administration Agency at Kentigern House MP 480, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow G2 8EX to claim his preserved pension, payable at age 60.

His scheme may be different, dating as it does from the 70s.

Similar threads