Can anyone help the ladies on MumsNet,

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jemadarjo, Feb 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

For fucks sakes are you on drugs? If it comes to a ruck with us and the demented harpies from MumsNet, we're all fucked.

Go back over there and say you are very sorry.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thats all well and good, but by the very name there'll be a tribe of rugrats in tow.
    Standing on Lego bricks in bare feet just ain't funny.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Lets not jump to conclusions! Firstly everyone loves the milf, secondly and more importantly give it a few years the "lil princess" may blossom... Be paitent my mum used to say to me ;)
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fuck me. I have stumbled into Charlie Chalks Childrens Playground. £15 for a single child, £25 for a family ticket. Tea, coffee and scones are available in the Mumsypoos Cafe and dont miss our Feng Shui Yoga All Men Are Bastards group therapy session on Tuesday morning which you will be able to attend since you dont do any fucking work because you divorced him and shafted the poor fucker for half of everything he owns you whingeing raddled fucking bitch so now you can do the coffee morning and Valium circuit and bleat on to other badly dressed bitter old fat tarts.

Fucking Mumsnet. Fucking twats.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Sorry to kill this one in infancy. Post is from 2008.

6. Woops. I better shut my whore mouth then :/

Someone ask em to post pics?
  7. If someone is feeling particularly brave,they could mention Mature Dating or those nice people at The Cougars websites.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I should have thought that the best course of action was to play the long game, register as a single dad with a suitably appealing profile and conveniently dead wife over whose sad demise you require comfort. The kid could be mildly mongy in a heartrending but non-ugly manner. Maybe suffering a wasting disease.

As its dad, you could be a former underwater knife-fighting megasoldier, who quit to take care of dying wife/sick child, and has taken up a career counselling dying youngsters. Throw in lines like "the conflicts of the human mind can be every bit as hard and dangerous as the conflicts of war".

Be careful not to drown in the tsunami of clunge-juice.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I'm with ''im. The last thing we want is to be inundated with an inshore squadron of the grim faced and sexually deprived.

And there may well be perfectly good reasons why they are lacking slipping, sliding and pumping. We don't need to find out the hard way.

I'd post a link to a really filthy website so the OP can work out his frustrations without reference to the devils minions, but it's agin the rules.

10. Brave...more like suicidal ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  11., I better keep my comments to myself on this one...
  12. Really? When I read it I assumed that sort of attitude to life was why her husband left her.