Can anyone help? How do you post pictures on Arrse?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by montysexdog, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clear, concise instructions that can be followed by a chimp or mong or even a mong chimp please.
    Have tried searching but can't find any answer because I am a male.

2. Like this darling

Big world thingy, just get your link and ctrl c, then ctrl v.

£50 for on-line assistance to Hols4Heroes.
  3. [​IMG]

I'll try again shall I?
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Find the picture you want right click on it select properties and left click it copy the properties (right click)

On thread press "post reply" from the toolbar select "insert image"
    This opens a separate window past in the properties you copied from the picture and click ok

You should then see something like this in your post /images/editor/insertimage.png

Then when you hit submit your picture should appear

5. I told a big fat lie, it's the one next to the big world thing that says "insert image".

I'm off to kick the dog.
  6. No-one likes a smart arse.
  7. Ive just gone through my instructions posted, to be able to view the above pic, a word of advice after pressing the tinypic link buton, you choose a file, then make sure after choosing your picture you press the green upload button, then copy and paste link. you get a option of 4 different links. the first two seem to work for me.
  8. Fcuk me! Gingers! :omg::omfg: SUrely there must be a way to teach the lesson that isn't so hard on the eyes. :?

9. Thanks for your help chaps!
    Except for the ginga photo of course!
  10. you have to post a pic on this thread at least, just to show that our help was not in vain.
  11. Wilco

Rats cocks! Your teachings have been in vain! The power of stupidity prevails!
  12. http://monkey.jpg

Now maybe?

Why does my computer hate me so?
    Sobs pathetically.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.