Can anyone help a desperate mother?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by buggrit, Jul 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She really doesnt know what to do.......

I was thinking of sending some KY.
  2. Video, deffo.
    Confront the little tw@t and then sell it for profit. After posting it on arrse so we can offer better advice.

Alternatively learn to like it.
  3. I can hear Banjos.....
  4. I'd say :lol:
  5. I need to see pics, or a video before passing judgment. If she's a fat hairy arrsed fukker, then he's just a pervert. On the other hand, if she's a bit tight and pert.. he's a pervert with taste.

Either way he should be bunt alive.
  6. I think it's what is known as a "wah".... :roll:
  7. try typing in the url in the pic....
  8. superb, well done that young man, I saw the Taff Wars on that other thread earlier.

Being ex-infantry, I am too daft to have worked it out, and too lazy and out of date to be bothered to get into that infantry thread earlier.

Mind you, Darth Vader goes on about the "fakkin British" or something....I always thought that the Welsh were Brithish, in fact, arguably, the first, having been pushed out of what's now England by nasty smelly Germans called Saxons, Jutes and Angles.

Even so, a mixture of Taff Inter-Gallactic wars, combines with Brittannic internecine strife, is sublime.
  9. Yeh if I was his mother i'd stop the sleepers :evil: ... the dirty little barsteward would get my full weeks supply via a nice bedtime drink ... He'd never get himself up again ..let alone raise his dick, on the other hand i'm not his mum (thank fook) but sounds like she wants advice for the pain ... not to stop him, if I knew where they lived i'd send a supply of KY jelly (ease the pain) and a gallon of petrol (hopefully the filthy dirty pikeys will set fire to themselves afterwards) ...

Incest ... A game all the family can play!
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well at least she knows where her boy is at night and he's getting some excercise.
  11. Great post. :D Can't stop laughing on it ^^

That's what i call: 0wned

That's what I thought first.