Can anyone get a Reg tie to me by tomorrow evening?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by TheSnake, Jul 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys,
    Need an RTR tie by tomorrow
    I'm in the Windsor area....
    Any help greatly appreciated

2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Sorry mate - a bit short notice. Moody will have your nuts :oops:
  3. Don't i know it.....
    Desperate though !!
  4. You could try Billings and Edmonds, 132 High Street, Eton? It's that sort of a tailors...
  5. Still think Moodys going to have your nuts though, give em hell snakey, anyone unaware of what he/we are on about, go to current affairs read nimby neighbours. Im hoping to go down on the 1st if i can get away.
  6. didn't get the tie in time for yesterday.
    I can see it now :

'Wheel 'im in S'arnt Major !!'

Yes Ma'am !!

7. aaw bless...don't worry,she's like a black mamba! She only bites once..HARD ...but she doesn't chew! It won't be any more painful than electrodes on your knackers, promise :D
  8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

You must have been a yellow belly - an armoured farmer always has his tie available. Did we teach you nothing when we came over. 8)
  9. Don't get me started......
    I had no time to dig around for my old one :D
  10. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

You did well boy – we’ll make you an honourable member :relax:
  11. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Now you have the tie do not forget the polo shirt 8)
  12. Ordered 2 polo shirts at last.....effing paypal....
    Should go nicely with my 2 TIES that i now have !!

13. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Very handy if your going to France this November - can I borrow one if I forget mine :p
  14. yes but one ties got daffy duck on, and the others a navy tie :D Nice to see your still about snakey, thought moody had emasculated you for not having one :D
  15. Ah, i forgot about the daffy duck tie. Hasn't everybody got similiar in their collection?

I've managed to avoid Moody since the streetwalking days, good job too, I seem to remember i owe her 20quid...seems the old JLR escape and evasion exercises paid off. so far....She'll get me in the end though, i'm sure.

And you can pack it in with all those long words, it's not big and not clever...just like me...apart from the 'big' bit....