CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY WHSMITHS R NOT SELLING HERO SINGLE ?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#2
littlesteve said:
wife tried to buy xfracta single which obv. money goes to rbl/help for heroes an smiths not selling it WHY?????????
Maybe it was advertised in English.
 
#3
littlesteve said:
wife tried to buy xfracta single which obv. money goes to rbl/help for heroes an smiths not selling it WHY?????????
Why don't you ask W H Smiths, not us. Try speaking English instead of dribbling at the assistant.
 
#4
shop is in barnet an twat at counter sed they dont sell singles but his colleague sed they av done in past so missus asked if they were detach. themselves from it coz of ethnic groups an they got worried tried looking up on there web site an no joy there if this is the case then the bloody shop needs boycotting an ill get onto the press but want to get facts rite first
 
#5
littlesteve said:
shop is in barnet an t**t at counter sed they dont sell singles but his colleague sed they av done in past so missus asked if they were detach. themselves from it coz of ethnic groups an they got worried tried looking up on there web site an no joy there if this is the case then the bloody shop needs boycotting an ill get onto the press but want to get facts rite first
Stop dribbling.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#6
littlesteve said:
shop is in barnet an t**t at counter sed they dont sell singles but his colleague sed they av done in past so missus asked if they were detach. themselves from it coz of ethnic groups an they got worried tried looking up on there web site an no joy there if this is the case then the bloody shop needs boycotting an ill get onto the press but want to get facts rite first
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3511299.stm

Turn the bus round, last parade, detail cancelled.

They used to, they don't any more.

Buy it somewhere else.
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
 
#9
not drib. mate got daughter goin on 2nd tour to afghan. shortly and if this is true!!!!!!! hoping to here if other people found same prob. coz guy reckoned there other shops wouldnt be stocking it either also noticed they dont sell poppys wat the f!!!!!!!
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Fugly said:
Non-event, syrup - put the bus back in the MT!
Ok then :D
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#11
Steve. WH Smith stopped selling singles 4 years ago, they have nothing that mandates that they sell this one.

If you want it that bad, i'm sure there is a zavvi/hmv etc nearby which does.

My local butcher isn't selling it either, what a horrible man.
 
#12
exactly 4 years ago but they av been selling the more recent singles of the x factor since then as this was pointed out by one of there own staff, i no wat u mean about wing. about it but im so sick of the lack of support in certain areas an as smiths has such a large chain but mabe im being paranoid again coz of things in the past wiv the pc brigade OH WELL!!!!!
 
#13
Mlllllllaaaaaarrrrrr waaaaaaaahhhhhhh.......
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#14
They don't sell ANY singles you thick as fuck dribbling shitbag! Stop bleating and do as everyone else does - look elsewhere!

By the way, try this: Thick tw@ts clicky
 
#15
Singles are dead mate, only albums now in most record stores.

If you want to donate, why not just chuck them a tenner, download it (im sure it must be on Itunes), or do both?
 
#16
littlesteve said:
exactly 4 years ago but they av been selling the more recent singles of the x factor since then as this was pointed out by one of there own staff, i no wat u mean about wing. about it but im so sick of the lack of support in certain areas an as smiths has such a large chain but mabe im being paranoid again coz of things in the past wiv the pc brigade OH WELL!!!!!
And your point for wasting valuable webspace is what exactly?

Did you know that each time you post, a tiny bit of interweb disappears and that means less porn is available?



Is Arrse attracting a new standard of spack-handed fuckwits?



i just cheked on Kwik-Fits website an they dont av the xfactor single either!!!!!!!

Can ne1else find other plasus dat dont sell the single 2???????
 
#20
billy.winky said:
Once again - this stuff is better than my threads how??? :roll:
Because it's not your thread. Thats why it is better.

Even if I spent four months training a small Peruvian Long Tailed Shrew to rummage around in a bag of mixed up letters, scamper around on a keyboard and then taught it rudimentary computing and then, by some miracle it managed identify the 'send' button, it's threads would be 4,000,000 times better than your threads, you underpant.
 

Latest Threads

Top