Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Can anybody tell me about the Intelligence Corps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapiel

Swinger
I want to know more about what the days are like and where the deployments are. From what I find out you analyse data on enemies and their locations then write reports for people

When promoted to Lance Corporal the person will be leading a team of 4 people, what's that like?

Thanks, should have went there

"Should have went there."

What sort of phrase is that for a possible Intelligence Corps candidate? Possibly more suited to RMP ?

"Should have went there."

What sort of phrase is that for a possible Intelligence Corps candidate? Possibly more suited to RMP ?
I was being polite as I've seen in many threads people on this forum get pissed off easily, I have a huge background in cyber crime. I like the Int Corps but don't know if it's going to be all that exciting

I want to know more about what the days are like and where the deployments are. From what I find out you analyse data on enemies and their locations then write reports for people
Do you think that it would be acceptable to post this sort of information on an open public forum ?
I know the modern generation want everything free and open, but some things are better kept out of the public eye
especially in the current situation ?

Do you think that it would be acceptable to post this sort of information on an open public forum ?
I know the modern generation want everything free and open, but some things are better kept out of the public eye
especially in the current situation ?
I'm not asking for anything specific about ongoing operations, I'm not an imbecile. Telling me something like we write up reports for government officials isn't going to affect the national security...

That thing about when promoted to LCpl you lead a team of 4 people. If they all get promoted to LCpl who can they lead? Do they take it in turns? (If posted to 14 Sigs that would work out OK as they can each lead each other for 1 day and then go home).

I think you are being gently told that anyone who knows what they do won't tell you anything more than the official Army sites does, especially on an open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.