Can anybody tell me about the Intelligence Corps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys must be thinking that I'm asking about specific details of their jobs, when I'm obviously not.

Here's how I wanted this thread to go:

Q: What are your responsibilities in this job?

A: We analyse intelligence, intercept communications, write reports for government officials.

This is the kind of answer you idiots think I'm looking for:

A: We're currently deployed in so and so and are doing such and such to weaken our enemies and help our allies on the ground. Here's a huge list of intelligence we've gathered so far...
Oh will you just **** off you tedious ****

You're a hypocrite for making a post here, go **** yourself and jump off a bridge
It could be a lot worse though, he could be the kind of person who asks 'idiots' questions in order to learn from them :)

If, and it's a big if, you ever get to interview stage your HUGE background and subject area will be brought up, and you may have to account not only for your rude attitude in this thread, but your opinion of those (or former members) of the Corps you wish to join.

'Military" and 'Inteliigence'. Words that are rarely used in the same sentence..

It could be a lot worse though, he could be the kind of person who asks 'idiots' questions in order to learn from them :)

If, and it's a big if, you ever get to interview stage your HUGE background and subject area will be brought up, and you may have to account not only for your rude attitude in this thread, but your opinion of those (or former members) of the Corps you wish to join.
Now here you go making assumptions, I've already been to the assessment center and passed. Set yourself on fire pls

Just a thought @Hapiel - what happened to your ambition of being a mariner that you were asking about recently on another series of posts? Just asking as it's a bit of a contrast, bobbing about on boats to super cyber spook and if you are 28 you should have a career sorted by now ?

Now here you go making assumptions, I've already been to the assessment center and passed. Set yourself on fire pls
Did I mention the assesment centre?
No, I didn't. Yet again, you've made an assumption, and yet again you've been wrong!
Was the 'center' you mention in America, or was it a British 'centre'?

Here's how I wanted this thread to go:

Q: What are your responsibilities in this job?

A: We analyse intelligence, intercept communications, write reports for government officials.
If you knew the answer already, why are you wastng our time?

As has already been said - try the official sources.

Most of the interesting stuff that really goes on won't be discussed on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.