Can anybody please,tell me in a hurry what this is ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the looks of the parachute, and the white burn marks, I'd say some sort of Illum round.

I tried to type it quickly for you.

Single yellow line. It indicates waiting times may be restricted. Nearby signs should provide more clarity.

Toilet bowl brush with a camo beret? :? I really don't have an earthly, but if I were you I would mark it, report it to plod and move off sharpish.

Just kick it to the side of the road. It'll be right.

It's a covert device for plucking dandelion roots out of your lawn. I saw one today on a telly advert. The green cloth bit is for parachuting in under cover of darkness to your .... shed .... and it doubles as a Che Guevara beret. It is launched from an aircraft in a downwards direction which accounts for the white plastic driving band which has been marked by straight (as opposed to spiral) "lands" in the barrel.

I thought this was the Intelligence Cell, not the Naafi
This landed mins before me posting.
Thanks for a couple of sensible answers.
The rest of you should make an attempt to get back to reality.

Pompous twat.

You really expect anything else on here? You also think that posting stuff like this on the internet is the best place to get live int? It isn't the sarky/funny/comedy posters* on here who need to get back to reality.

*Delete as appropriate to your particular point of view/state of mind at present.

Reality is get someone who knows about expo to have a gander, reality is NOT asking questions on the internet- or just go to GO COMPARE the horrible bomb .com

Have you got any other photos of it from another angle? Do you have access to it? Are there any more of them around? Where is it? You say it dropped out of the sky, fairly obviously due to the parachute but do you know if it was aircraft dropped, dispensed from a missile, arty, mortar?

If you answer some of those if you can we might be able to come up with something.

have you looked on the JML website? Or Ktell even?

Status
Not open for further replies.