Can anybody help me.

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Mav2518, Feb 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi im relatively new to this site and just want to say its so useful so many thanks to all!!
    Im currently in the application process for ammo tech but after seeing my recruiter today it dont look good :(
    Is thier any ammo techs on here who have access to a certain work that gets isssued out before basic??many thanks

2. WAH-meter going like the clappers.

3. Mav

I can help you - if you need to cheat to get into the trade, perhaps you are not the sort of person who we want meddling with shells, missiles and ultimately bombs?

Just a thought.

4. Remember cut the yellow wire

5. i thought it was always the red wire, cut the yellow wire and who knows what could happen

6. Listen to the voices in your head - they will tell you which wire to cut!

7. the voices in my head tell me to burn things :twisted:

8. Why not hang around Bradford and mention you are interested in bombs

9. The recruiter maybe trying to get you to go to other jobs on "his" list, stick with it

10. For your sake I hope that your inability to write or spell adequately won't be a barrier to becoming an AT. Is it perhaps that the recruiter has suggested other options for which you may be more suitable? They are supposed to be honest with you, however, go for it if that's what you want to do.

11. WAH-meter??

12. Cant really see how you can classify my request as "cheating"??? Its more about working smarter not harder.My original recruiter has got a new posting and after touching base with the new guy it seems i was originally just told a pack of lies regarding the ease of my application :x
    It felt like i was being talked out of heading down the ammo tech path today and a work book was mentioned that apparently is quite a feet within itself. I was merely trying to get a sneeky peek at was instore to see if im mentally fit for the task in hand as my applications gonna be delayed whilst my papers are going through Glasgow. Wheres the hard ship in that??? If anything its all about PRIOR PREPERATION PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE...anyone worth his salt would know that,its got jack to do with cheating!!! :p

13. Cant really see how you can classify my request as "cheating"??? Its more about working smarter not harder.My original recruiter has got a new posting and after touching base with the new guy it seems i was originally just told a pack of lies regarding the ease of my application
    It felt like i was being talked out of heading down the ammo tech path today and a work book was mentioned that apparently is quite a feet within itself. I was merely trying to get a sneeky peek at was instore to see if im mentally fit for the task in hand as my applications gonna be delayed whilst my papers are going through Glasgow. Wheres the hard ship in that??? If anything its all about PRIOR PREPERATION PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE...anyone worth his salt would know that,its got jack to do with cheating!!!

14. WAH meter???

15. Oh OK.

I think you are looking for the maths workbook which is issued to bring people back up to speed. If you have GCSE Maths you should manage easily enough without it.

You may also have to do some written work so brushing up on basics might be a good idea.

Recruiters do have their own agenda and regimental preferences so stick to your guns.

WAH Meter? All will become clear in the fullness of time Grasshopper!