can any one tell me who was the co of 32 ra

#3
I think you are a bit odd! Why? What's with the CO fixation that Tsgbunny1 mentions? You appear to have asked the names of 5 COs, none of whom seem to have any connection to you.
 
#4
Queensman said:
I think you are a bit odd! Why? What's with the CO fixation that Tsgbunny1 mentions? You appear to have asked the names of 5 COs, none of whom seem to have any connection to you.
Feck me - hammer, nail, head. He is a CO walt :D .

He is Baron Cattle Shorrt and I claim my £20 prize money.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#6
Lighten up guys - it can't be easy organising the careers of senior officers and ensuring they are placed in the proper appointments :twisted:
 
#8
remevm047 said:
can any one help me in finding out who was the co of 32 RA in 2006. any help would be apperciated.
Also on REME-remevm047 can any one help me. im trying to find out who was the co of 2bn reme in 2002 - 2004. :?
 
#9
remevm047 said:
can any one help me in finding out who was the co of 32 RA in 2006. any help would be apperciated.
That would have been LtCol Rhea, an ex-ranker whose meteoric career take-off is attributed to his understandable desire to get promoted out of the rank of Gunner as quickly as possible
 
#10
Tawahi-50 said:
remevm047 said:
can any one help me in finding out who was the co of 32 RA in 2006. any help would be apperciated.
That would have been LtCol Rhea, an ex-ranker whose meteoric career take-off is attributed to his understandable desire to get promoted out of the rank of Gunner as quickly as possible
Is that the bloke from Cardiff? Dai Rhea?
 
#11
DigitalGeek said:
Tawahi-50 said:
remevm047 said:
can any one help me in finding out who was the co of 32 RA in 2006. any help would be apperciated.
That would have been LtCol Rhea, an ex-ranker whose meteoric career take-off is attributed to his understandable desire to get promoted out of the rank of Gunner as quickly as possible
Is that the bloke from Cardiff? Dai Rhea?
No, that Taffy left the army and joined MPGS where Dai Rhea became
known as Dai Sentry.
 
G

GLESGA-NED

Guest
#12
remevm047 said:
can any one help me in finding out who was the co of 32 RA in 2006. any help would be apperciated.
remevm047 said:
can anyone help me in finding out who the co of 30 sigs was in 2000.
Come on mate 1 CO at a time. You could ask the Russian Embassy they will have a nice little portfolio.

:roll:
 
#13
Tawahi-50 said:
DigitalGeek said:
Tawahi-50 said:
remevm047 said:
can any one help me in finding out who was the co of 32 RA in 2006. any help would be apperciated.
That would have been LtCol Rhea, an ex-ranker whose meteoric career take-off is attributed to his understandable desire to get promoted out of the rank of Gunner as quickly as possible
Is that the bloke from Cardiff? Dai Rhea?
No, that Taffy left the army and joined MPGS where Dai Rhea became
known as Dai Sentry.
I thought he had been incorporated into a 105 as Dai L'sight
 

Latest Threads