can any one tell me who was the co of 30 sigs

Lt Col whats-his-name.

Wasn't he the guy in the office next to the Adjt?

Whoare you remevm? I was there about the same time.

I got to 30 in Jan 2000 but I wasn't the CO

Hope that helps

Just noticed that rm.

remevm047, why exactly do you feel the need to track down all over you COs over the last decade?

Humm, I'm trying to remember when the COs changed over. The first thought the regt was something special and the second use to randomly appear in the hangers without his hangers-on and suprise you when you were still half cut.

Cow said:
Humm, I'm trying to remember when the COs changed over. The first thought the regt was something special and the second use to randomly appear in the hangers without his hangers-on and suprise you when you were still half cut.
Those 2 changed over around June 2000

REG002 said:
No but I remember who it was in 1990 during Op Granby, began with a D and was a complete knob!
Only in your eyes.
A lot of us had loads of time for brown bottle. What did you do to piss him off..... :D

PS: RIP BB no bad feelings from this callsign

Brown Bottle was not just a fine CO but a great person; surprising to find anyone who thought he was a knob.

To be fair I only had a ten minute encounter with him. Both he and his adj verbally abused and stood on the hand of one of my guys when he was on all fours searching under his car. They both acted like complete prats and had to apologise for their behaviour!

I was hanging around in 256 hangar at that time if that helps