can any one tell me what is the good and bad points are in the infantry

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by tomwillbeckett, Nov 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey im a college student and apart of my course is to find the good and bad points of the Infantry so can any one help me with this?
  2. **** off jurno.
  3. icecold

icecold Clanker Reviewer

I think you might have more luck if you sorted your grammer and punctuation out, and also put some context into what you are asking. Infantry good and bad points in terms of what?!
  4. Of life in the Infantry and im not a jurno
  5. Good Points - The Best Infantry in the World...

Bad Points - ARRSE at playing Freckles, FizzBuzzBang & Bunnies...
  6. Getting shot/blown up maybe? Come on use that lump of shite between your ears
  7. GOOD:

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

good points - your mates, beer and your mates, banter, the rush being shot at then getting some back, feeling indistructable and a lion after all the propaganda they force feed you, being fitter that you could ever need to be, getting one over on the bosses and aquiring buckshee kit but mostly the humour.

bad points - everyone assumes you are robot thick and without an opinion unless they issue you one, the kit is well thought out but by all the wrong people, you dont have anything to hide behind when they hand out ed's, pointless drills and duties from the idle minds and 'well I had to do it' brigade, being led by donkeys who either do not understand are are unwilling to try, giving orders to those who dont care. boredom.

an infantryman will get it done maybe not the way you wanted but then you should have been more specific :)

hey rw - burning the shitters man - harsh very harsh and now you've got us doing it!

9. Really... Are we sure about this?
  10. Good part of the infantry is that the men on your left and right are motivated, aggressive, and capable when things get ugly. Bad part is the infantry doesn't open up much of a career choice outside of sticking with it till you retire.
  11. Hey I'm a college student as well and I'm after the same information as you. What a coincidence, shall we share notes ?