Can any one give me some tips on fitness

and run....

General tips:
Start off any exercise program gently
Each week should include: short run; longer run; press-up, sit-up, pull-up circuit; rest.
Every week add a little bit to each of the exercises
Don't train if you don't feel well
Stop if you feel any pain in your joints (but burning lungs is ok, in fact it's encouraged)
But most importantly, don't listen to the advice of random guys like me on the internet. Ask a PTI at your unit.

You can never be fit enough....

yeah, run like her old man just walked in through the front door as you where just getting to your vinegar stroke :) thrice weekly and you'll be super D duper in no time, just dont actually get caught by her old man......

markey1986 said:
Hey can any one give me any tips on how to train for the fitness side of the ta if you know what i mean

Thank you
do about 40 mile a day you stab.
200 pressup
350 sit-ups
once you have done all that each day get hammered on wife beater and do it all again.

freedomofspeech, I like you. I like your acerbic wit. It's like having Noel Coward come to visit, minus the creepy feeling when he puts his hand on my knee.

I'm not saying you're a total homo, but even if you are, where's the harm? All part of life's rich pageant, I say.

Fitness is well overated. Why run to a battle and you'll never be fast enough to dodge a bullet! Get in the unit bar, invest in some bezzering and let the PSIs shag you mum, sister and girlfriend (cat/dog too if you're going RSignals). 8)

Dr_Evil said:
freedomofspeech, I like you. I like your acerbic wit. It's like having Noel Coward come to visit, minus the creepy feeling when he puts his hand on my knee.

I'm not saying you're a total homo, but even if you are, where's the harm? All part of life's rich pageant, I say.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dr evil.