Can any one give me some tips on fitness

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by markey1986, Sep 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey can any one give me any tips on how to train for the fitness side of the ta if you know what i mean

Thank you

2. Go out and run

3. visit the gym. get a sweat on. repeat 4 times a week.

4. double posting doesn't contribute to the fitness campaign.

stop eating junk food, cut out the booze, get a bird and go for min. 3 mile runs. within 4 weeks you'll notice a huge improvement in your body and fitness levels.

5. Is this a 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more...' type question? Or does it actually pertain to fitness?

If so, please see one of the many, many other threads on this subject. Hint; most are in the Training Wing, or Health and Fitness

6. ...If you know what i mean

7. wink wink

8. just to clear up some thing know what i mean? ie running pressups and that how long should i use the gym and shoud i have a rest one day a week

9. We're both men of the world, your wife, does she go? :D

10. 6 hour w.anking marathons....

11. Who puts out :twisted:

Good for the press ups

12. If you are just starting out think small. Don't do too much to soon.

Beginning jogging think about 3 x a week 20 mins for about two weeks. build up by 10mins a week after that until you're on your feet for an hour.

Then start playing with distance and time. Same distance but faster once a week and a long slow jog on one day.

Push ups, sit ups are the same. Start small. Do sets of three, say 10 and increase by 5 a week. To be done on the days when your not jogging.

Hope it helps.