Can any one give me some tips on fitness

double posting doesn't contribute to the fitness campaign.

stop eating junk food, cut out the booze, get a bird and go for min. 3 mile runs. within 4 weeks you'll notice a huge improvement in your body and fitness levels.

markey1986 said:
Hey can any one give me any tips on how to train for the fitness side of the ta if you know what i mean

Thank you
Is this a 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more...' type question? Or does it actually pertain to fitness?

If so, please see one of the many, many other threads on this subject. Hint; most are in the Training Wing, or Health and Fitness

Tartan_Terrier said:
markey1986 said:
Hey can any one give me any tips on how to train for the fitness side of the ta if you know what i mean

Thank you
Is this a 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more...' type question? Or does it actually pertain to fitness?

If so, please see one of the many, many other threads on this subject. Hint; most are in the Training Wing, or Health and Fitness
...If you know what i mean

just to clear up some thing know what i mean? ie running pressups and that how long should i use the gym and shoud i have a rest one day a week

Tartan_Terrier said:
markey1986 said:

Thank you

We're both men of the world, your wife, does she go? :D

If you are just starting out think small. Don't do too much to soon.

Beginning jogging think about 3 x a week 20 mins for about two weeks. build up by 10mins a week after that until you're on your feet for an hour.

Then start playing with distance and time. Same distance but faster once a week and a long slow jog on one day.

Push ups, sit ups are the same. Start small. Do sets of three, say 10 and increase by 5 a week. To be done on the days when your not jogging.

Hope it helps.