Can any Catering Corp folk give a bit of help/info?

I was recently chatting to as gent about the possibility of some work. Apparently he designed a piece of equipment that is used to keep food hot or cold. He went on to say that the biggest customer is the British MOD and has been awarded the MOD's "Product of the year" award, either last year or the year before. He said it is currently in use in Afghanistan.

Unfortunately, it was pretty noisy where we were - local ice hockey hall (my little girl plays ice hockey), and I didn't catch the name of the product :oops:
It was something like MFHC, got "Food", "Heating" and "cooling" in the name, I think... I tried googling for it, but didn't come up with anything.

Anyone got any ideas? I know I could call he again, but I want to avoid looking like a total tw@t, and it doesn't job prospects too much help if it look slike you've demetia and not remember anything from five-minutes ago...

Firstly, it's Corps. (Off topic, but this one's always riled me. It's a bit like Royal Military Polices, or RMP's)

As for the container, I left army catering prior to the introduction of the new field catering equipment, so have no idea if what you're talking about is new or old. I doubt it differs much from the old norgies though (older model shown);
Joe_Private said:
Now that you've finished laughing, assuming you live in Finland, you could be talking about the Porkka Huurre DHMC food cabinets. Click here, here, and here.
Yes, I do, and yes I was - Many thanks!

skintboymike said:
Firstly, it's Corps.
Terribly sorry, it was Saturday night and I was sober, when I typed the post, so my brain wasn't running properly... :)

Similar threads

Latest Threads