Can acne be cured by any herbal treatments?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gerald, Jul 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, I am 25 years old female and facing problems of acne. I have done lots and lots of things to make it cure but always get failure in that. I also tried many allopathic treatments but the major problem remained as it is and side effects also joined it. I want to ask that if acne can be cured by any herbs or any kind of herbal treatments. Please give your suggestions. This acne is really making me irritating and frustrating. My bad looks are the result of this acne. Help me out.

2. Dear Gerald

I am so saddened hear to of spottyness facial. Years old 25 female with acne.

You seem a bit mixed up.

Is it dyslexia you suffer from?

Have you tried man juice on yer many mini vesuvius or just in the main vesuvius?

Welcome to your first postings!!! Many wahs to you!!!! :clap:

Aunty Sparky @ the helpdesk

3. Dear Gerald - firstly you need to go for the C0Ck removal first, then worry about your spotty face and change your avatar name to Sexy Sue.

If you would care to PM me with phots of your axe wound to prove that you really a blart, I will be willing and able to rub some of my special cream all over your grid to allieviate the spots, you will have to suck us off first to get the cream out, all in all, you and I will reap the benefits. Look forward to also to me wiping knob on your curtains afterwards.

Many Happy Wahs

Bitter

4. jobs clearly a good un

5. Urrrgggghhh.

Fuck off spotty!

6. Why ahve you posted this on arrse? Even if this is a wah, its not a funny one

8. If you scroll to the bottom of this page theres a scrolling list of 'Ads by Google' and a handly link to 'Herbal acne cure'....... as luck would have it you can cure your Herpes and belly fat while your at it.....