Can a man get away with a beret if he hasn't won the Man Booker Prize?

A beret is fine if worn with a regimental cap badge. Otherwise it is French/gay.

Rodney2q

Can a man get away with a beret if he hasn't won the Man Booker Prize?

I don't think this bloke gives a fuck about the Booker prize.

31178438acd4890e6f95fb7dfdbfc803_resized.jpg

[Sigh]

It's the Guardian, the epicentre of North London upper-middle class cuntishness both in print and on the net.

See the following for prime examples, and scroll down for some of the more enjoyable comments:

Max, 19, hits the road | Travel | guardian.co.uk
Theo Hobson: The spy I love not | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
If offered the choice between striking in the face with a shovel, either Max Gogarty or Theo Hobson, I would be at something of a loss. On the whole I think I would use it on Hobson as he is old enough to know better, and trust to luck that the various Orientals Master Gogarty encounters will rob, bumrape and ideally beat him with staves.

If offered the choice between striking in the face with a shovel, either Max Gogarty or Theo Hobson, I would be at something of a loss. On the whole I think I would use it on Hobson as he is old enough to know better, and trust to luck that the various Orientals Master Gogarty encounters will rob, bumrape and ideally beat him with staves.
Does being a foo foo give you a hard on?

We have all sorts of odd words down here. :)
Its true, doona, capsicum, ute.

Ute is ok, I still think a transit would be more use, the amount of the fuckers you see wobbling around with fridges, boxes and a small dog in the back is unreal. And a rape-ute just isn't practical.

Master Gogarty was clearly not old enough to know better, which is more than can be said for most of that crowd.

And there's also Decca Aitkenhead to consider. Apparently, homophobia in Jamaica is all our fault, because British colonialists used to bum black slaves when it was part of the empire. Or something:

Decca Aitkenhead: Their homophobia is our fault | World news | The Guardian

Also, rape-ute looks a bit like a typo of rape-chute, which might be the least PC term for a vagina yet.
I like it, I shall steal it and use it at every given opportunity and pass it off as my own.

'Fuck off, you massive dribbling sheep's rape-chute,' or 'I want to jam my fist up her rape-chute,' just don't have the same ring to them.

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
Master Gogarty was clearly not old enough to know better, which is more than can be said for most of that crowd.

And there's also Decca Aitkenhead to consider. Apparently, homophobia in Jamaica is all our fault, because British colonialists used to bum black slaves when it was part of the empire. Or something:

Decca Aitkenhead: Their homophobia is our fault | World news | The Guardian
Wow, I mean really WOW. Just when I thought that the Islington crowd couldn't hate their own country or their own skin colour any more something like this pops up. Does this dozy cow really know that little about Slavery? Has she read nothing about it? The only raping slavers did between Africa and the Market was to the Women as Mulatto Child slaves were worth more than pure Black ones and Pregnant Slaves earned more in market. If it was down to what Slavers did 400 years ago Jamacians should all be sashaying around like Gunner Beaumont on a particularly Gay Day, not overcompensating homophobes. Oh and we were the first nation to put a stop to Slavery. Are the Christian Cultural mores of the Caribbean completely Alien to her? Has she ever actually been there? My god some people are Mince.

What you're overlooking there is the fact that she's an utter cunt.

On the bright side, she provides an email address so that you can abuse her directly.