Can a man get away with a beret if he hasn't won the Man Booker Prize?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Oct 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. A beret is fine if worn with a regimental cap badge. Otherwise it is French/gay.

3. Or Bebop, don't think Dizzy Gillespie ever won the Booker prize, or a cap badge:
  4. Can a man get away with a beret if he hasn't won the Man Booker Prize?

I don't think this bloke gives a fuck about the Booker prize.

• Like Like x 5
  5. If offered the choice between striking in the face with a shovel, either Max Gogarty or Theo Hobson, I would be at something of a loss. On the whole I think I would use it on Hobson as he is old enough to know better, and trust to luck that the various Orientals Master Gogarty encounters will rob, bumrape and ideally beat him with staves.
  6. Does being a foo foo give you a hard on?
  7. Fuck off you drunken imbecile.
  8. You never know, he's probably quite well read. He sounds quite cluey.
  9. Cluey?

Making up words. You just can't help yourself, can you? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. We have all sorts of odd words down here. :)
  11. Its true, doona, capsicum, ute.

Ute is ok, I still think a transit would be more use, the amount of the fuckers you see wobbling around with fridges, boxes and a small dog in the back is unreal. And a rape-ute just isn't practical.
  12. Master Gogarty was clearly not old enough to know better, which is more than can be said for most of that crowd.

And there's also Decca Aitkenhead to consider. Apparently, homophobia in Jamaica is all our fault, because British colonialists used to bum black slaves when it was part of the empire. Or something:

Decca Aitkenhead: Their homophobia is our fault | World news | The Guardian
  13. Ah, Aitken Dickhead. Very disappointing chebs. Thick as mince. Still would though.
  14. Also, rape-ute looks a bit like a typo of rape-chute, which might be the least PC term for a vagina yet.