Can’t complete medical questionaire

heinz59

Clanker
Hi, I’ve filled out my application and I need proceed to the medical questionaire but I can’t seem to do anything on the website, I’ve tried both phone and laptop and multiple browsers but still nothing,

Did/does someone else have the same issue?
How can it be trouble shooted?

amnesia

Old-Salt
Hi, I’ve filled out my application and I need proceed to the medical questionaire but I can’t seem to do anything on the website, I’ve tried both phone and laptop and multiple browsers but still nothing,

Did/does someone else have the same issue?
How can it be trouble shooted?
Are you actually eligible to join?

Thats usually why candidates cannot progress their application.

Age or nationality?

heinz59

Clanker
Are you actually eligible to join?

Thats usually why candidates cannot progress their application.

Age or nationality?
I am, 28 and brummy
Turned out it was a website issue so was resent it but now I can’t put half my qualifications in and options... doesn’t bode well for my application over all

amnesia

Old-Salt
I am, 28 and brummy
Turned out it was a website issue so was resent it but now I can’t put half my qualifications in and options... doesn’t bode well for my application over all
I wouldnt worry about putting your qualifications in - they will be formally copied at the Assessment Centre, and then visually double checked before you get your job offer.

heinz59

Clanker
I wouldnt worry about putting your qualifications in - they will be formally copied at the Assessment Centre, and then visually double checked before you get your job offer.
That’s good to know, I’m worried about looking like I’ve half arrsed everything

Latest Threads