Campo humiliated!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ventress, Dec 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

2. Chris Tarrent on Capital was taking the micheal something rotten.

Would have loved to have seen it myself.

3. fantastic - just e-mailed the link to every Aussie I could find!

4. I saw the great Australian fruit on Sports personality of the year last night, and to be fair he was taking it with good grace. I know he has the biggest chip in history on his shoulder, but somehow it made me breakout in a warm fuzzy glow about the whole English speaking peoples.

Well done Campo, you took it like a man!

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Apparantly Woodward was furious being presented with the Team trophy from such a to$$er, when Englisg greats were sat in the audience such as Bobby Charlton and George Cohen. I agree Campo was a great player- but he's still an Aussie gob$hite!

6. Bad losser.

Oh and a to$$er to boot. A good player in his ay though. Now he's just another lippy former sportsman. :x

7. So how de we think we will play on Saturday?

Can we give it the All Blacks anally without our Golden man, I pray we can.... we need the moaris to win like we need OBL for Chrimbo dinner

8. Very good point should have had an old boy present it.

9. A guy walks into a bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog is wearing a England rugby jersey and is festooned with England pom-poms.

The bartender says, "Hey! No pets are allowed! You'll have to leave."

The guy begs him, "Look, I'm desperate! We're both big fans, the TV's broken at home, and this is the only place around where we can see the game."

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and the dog will be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relents and allows them to stay in the bar and watch the game. The big game begins with the poms receiving the kickoff. They march down field, get stopped at the 22, and kick a penalty goal.

Suddenly, the dog jumps up on the bar and begins walking up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone. The bartender says, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've seen! What does the dog do if they score a try?" The owner replies, "I don't know, I've only had him for five years."

nuff said?

10. How shiney was the cup that Scotland brought home?

nuff said? :D

11. since when have wooden spoons been shiney :D

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Everyone knows, in whatever real sport the sweaty Jocks take part in, they are always back before their postcards!

13. Because they are talentless, loud mouthed, whisky drinking wife beaters.

Flower of Scotland my itchy ring!

14. Look have you lot won the world curling championship ( or was it olympic gold!!)

difference between Scotland rugby and Football team and PG tips?

teas bags stay in the cups longer :D

but in my country's defence we have a population of approx 7m, england seem to have the population of the old empire!!