Camping with a Bird

Arbyette has agreed to go camping somewhere in Scotland. this is quite an achievement as she gets panic attacks if she goes more than 5 miles away from a Pret a Manger. Anyone suggest a decent place NEish Scotland thats close enough to civilisation if she starts whining excessively and demands a hotel?

Scotland? Civilisation? lost me there....

South Aberdeenshire is lovely, plenty of towns and villages not too far apart.

Camping is about sex and beer, doesnt matter where you go as long as you do both (in either order) the west coast should be nice as well

Loch Lomond or around Oban area, its a nice wee place.

Don't. Just... don't...

<shudder><nervous twitch>

Galileo82 said:
Loch Lomond or around Oban area, its a nice wee place.
Nice wee places yup but midge city.

How about Moray coast? Nairn? (If you're up that way you've got to see Fort George). East Neuk of Fife is pretty decent too.

I know a nice woodland/forest area near Ayr i camp there regulary with a few birds, if you PM i will give you co ords to my home made grave site,just make sure you dont put your misses on one of the fresh ones, i am going back soon and they have a 3-4 month time span until all the fleshy area goes nasty :S

well the last camping trip to Arbroath beach didnt go well, thought I was going to get laid, frigid b'tch, all I got was some head and a couple of handjobs. Still, on the brightside, Ive still got loads of smokeys left.

Are you looking for somewhere camp or somewhere to bury her corpse when you're finished?

Try here, for all your camping needs

Camp Camp

Tell her you're both booked into a spot on hotel but getting there involves a bit of a trek through the woods.....once well into the woods murder her with an axe ( you can dry bum her later ) dismember her and use your z bag to carry the parts to a pit you'd already prepared.... cover with quick lime and revisit over the next few months to tamper with.

Hows that sound

How about round Fort William, you can do Ben Nevis in a day and camp on its slopes. Not too bad for the midgy either.

I too have a tent, face mask and other useful tools, can I come too?

Jimima

Edit to add: Just realised you said NE of scotland so maybe not Fort William way!