Campervan For Sale - £19,500 ONO

Bump - price now dropped to £19,950!

This guy will buy for 3995

Phoenix2.jpg

What model of Corby trouser press does it have and what is the stock situation on complementary shower caps?
Asking for a friend.
It would appear that your <ahem> 'friend' may struggle with the campervan lifestyle...

Is he RAF, perchance?

Price now reduced to £19,500.

MOT being completed on Fri 25 Feb 22 and any advisories will be actioned.

Ritch

LE
Price now reduced to £19,500.

MOT being completed on Fri 25 Feb 22 and any advisories will be actioned.

Have you got adverts up on other sites - maybe forums that deal with caravanning and motorhomes? Just an idea as I've seen you drop the price a couple of times.

you should be able to sell it , sellers market just now , even dealers (spit) can't get threir grubby hands on tem

I was on my FB site for Knaus camper owners, when out of nowhere "anyone got a Sun-Ti about 2005-2008 they want to sell?"
we've not been enamoured with it ,so contacted her , going to view it on the saturday we get back into uk , and if she wants it she's going to fly up and collect, then someone else out the blue PMs me and asks if it's still available

there is a country wide shortage of vans of all kinds just now good time to shift it if you want too... good prices for good vans , but there's an awful lot of cheap shite being advertised and scammers

Have you got adverts up on other sites - maybe forums that deal with caravanning and motorhomes? Just an idea as I've seen you drop the price a couple of times.
Yes, we've had a bit of interest but the size seems to be a constraint. Loads of chancers and timewasters, mind.

you should be able to sell it , sellers market just now , even dealers (spit) can't get threir grubby hands on tem

I was on my FB site for Knaus camper owners, when out of nowhere "anyone got a Sun-Ti about 2005-2008 they want to sell?"
we've not been enamoured with it ,so contacted her , going to view it on the saturday we get back into uk , and if she wants it she's going to fly up and collect, then someone else out the blue PMs me and asks if it's still available

there is a country wide shortage of vans of all kinds just now good time to shift it if you want too... good prices for good vans , but there's an awful lot of cheap shite being advertised and scammers

I've had offers to sell mine at a higher price than I paid for it new 3 years ago.

Bump - MOT passed!

Latest Threads