Campaigner glues himself to PM

A campaigner against Heathrow Airport's third runway has attempted to glue himself to Gordon Brown at a Downing Street reception.

Dan Glass, a member of Plane Stupid, was about to receive an award from the prime minister when he stuck out his superglued hand and touched his sleeve.

Plane Stupid says Mr Glass, from north London, then "glued his hand" to Mr Brown's jacket as he shook his hand.

But Downing Street said there had been "no stickiness of any significance".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7520401.stm

A very special type of glue? :twisted:

Taz_786 said:
A campaigner against Heathrow Airport's third runway has attempted to glue himself to Gordon Brown at a Downing Street reception.

Dan Glass, a member of Plane Stupid, was about to receive an award from the prime minister when he stuck out his superglued hand and touched his sleeve.

Plane Stupid says Mr Glass, from north London, then "glued his hand" to Mr Brown's jacket as he shook his hand.

But Downing Street said there had been "no stickiness of any significance".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7520401.stm

A very special type of glue? :twisted:
No, nothing sticks to the slimey sh1t, that is Brown.

If he really wanted to make a long and lasting impression,
why did he not just stick his finger up his unclean ( prep is the key ) arrse.
Then slide the very dirty and clag laden digit across the top lip of the Cyclops.

Now that would have been a very different yet far funnier pic on the BBC website.

BREAKING NEWS

Prime Minister Skiffed!

Instead of the weak gubbins of the old super glue trick!!!

Bloody boy scouts. :D

Cheers N_W

The Metropolitan Police said there had been no breach of security.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that the CPS had been consulted with regard to charging Mr Glass but were advised it was unlikely that they could make it stick.

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
putteesinmyhands said:
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said that the CPS had been consulted with regard to charging Mr Glass but were advised it was unlikely that they could make it stick.
Ahhhh

You had to..

I hate Broon much as the next man, and the next man fecking hates him.

But if someone superglued themselves to me I'd hit them with the nearest to hand blunt object, I'd continue to hit them with it until they either died or disconnected.

Then I'd hit them with it some more.

That was a plane stupid idea, to stick himself to the PM jacket sleeve

Stilts

Maybe he was playing Pocket Billiards with Mrs Hand before he shook Pa MacBroones Hand...... yeeeach.... No Tea and Biccies on the back lawn for lad!!! :lol: