Campaign groups may unite against Blair

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Jan 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fantastic, another group of individuals who are getting of their arrse to fight labour at the election polls.

They should join forces with the 'vote no for labour' campaign!

that would really make labour cack their pants!
  2. I vote for UKIP anyway, but this is good news :twisted:
  3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

A vote for UKIP is effectively a vote for Blair, since you are splitting the opposition vote. I f we want to see him out that is not the way to do it.
  4. I'm a member of the CA and if they start having anything to do with the shifty bunch of xenaphobes that is UKIP I want my money back. :evil: Not keen on F4J either these days, they're getting a little too silly.
    Splitting the Tory vote is possibly the most stupid thing they've ever thought of.

In my darker moments I wonder just whose side the Alliance is on. They seem to be "running with the fox while hunting with the hounds" and unwilling to really go for NuLab.
  5. Yep, im abit worried that the coutnry alliance are alligning themselves with the UKIP (and to a certain extent F4J)

They should really join forces with the organisation. That way, they could really muster some support.

Think about it

The number of servicemen and women and their families who are urined off with labour
    The number of fathers who have been denied access to thier kids under new labour
    The country alliance
    Those opposed to the war (on both sides of the argument)
    Those who want control over immigration
    Those opposed to increaing centralisation of power to the EU

the list gets bigger and bigger