Campaign for enforced sterilization of the armed forces

CQMS said:
Do you spend a lot of time finding things to be outraged about?
Plenty of people squaring up on the discussion page, outrage all round.

jimmys_best_mate said:
If they start a campaign to have all pad brats put down, I'm with them.
fuck off tw@t

ExPadBrat said:
* off tw@t
It would cut the crime rate on most camps by at least 50% and improve living standards for everyone else at the same time.

If they could get rid of all those supposed NCOs who are trusted to command armed men in battle but can't control their own children at the same time, all the better.

soldier_x said:
I dont often get outraged, but when chav scum like this are spurting shite about something they know nothing about, it just winds me up!!!
Why? At least two of the members are squaddies, I don't think anyone really gives a shoite about this and it won't achieve anything. Let it go!

soldier_x said:
I dont often get outraged, but when chav scum like this are spurting shite about something they know nothing about, it just winds me up!!!
Why don't you click on their website (on their facebook page) and see what the whole thing is about. Maybe you won't be so outraged in future without checking the facts first.

jarrod248 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Brassneck said:
ffs have you seen this twats picture , what a mong
For some people drugs are the answer and that is an example.
Maybe not.....
On the Discussion pages.

Keira wrote19 hours ago
Too fucking right!!
as a soldiers wife and daughter i felt fucking sick reading this site!!

She married her dad..he's probably the resultant offspring, dumped as a baby.

FFS Not only is this bloke a cnut but Rick Astley starts singing !!! daughter says i was Rick Rolled !! had to get her to sort it out now in really mad with this twat

Wouldn't this be like a top breader gelding their best studs?

Just think of the sad acts we'd then have to rely on to continue the human race?

airforceone said:
soldier_x said:
Why? At least two of the members are squaddies, I don't think anyone really gives a shoite about this and it won't achieve anything. Let it go!
I can't work out if he got the reaction he wanted! I couldn't find one post supporting him against hundreds slagging him off!

Please hit me, beat me, hit me again kid? Weird!

chocolate_frog said:
Wouldn't this be like a top breader gelding their best studs?

Just think of the sad acts we'd then have to rely on to continue the human race?
Aint gonna happen though, not to mention that many of us have generated offspring from the far east through the middle east and throughout europe..so fuck 'em and their campaign.