Camoron slags off the Iron Lady's film...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Oh this is fucking rich,coming from mong magnet CaMoron...

BBC News - David Cameron: Thatcher film 'made too soon'

2. He's right. Another couple of months and they would have been able to film a happy ending.

I would not give 2 hours of my life to watching it. To be fair though he probably is right watching anyone getting deeper to dementia is highly intrusive particularly when they are still alive
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rubbish Film,,in my opinion,,if spike7451 will allow any one else to have one.....
  4. At least she'll be able to watch it over and over again without ever tiring of it.
    • Like Like x 12

5. Soapy tit wank of Nubile Nubian Princess.......
  6. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

The film "The Iron Lady" has been given a "PG" rating. Apparently it's not suitable for Miners.

Oh my coat and taxi, thank you so much.......
    • Like Like x 11

7. Once it is on a channel its stays on. The lady is not for turning

I dont like Thatcher but seeing someone pretending to be her whhilst going nuts is not my idea of entertainment
  8. Ok then - who here would still "throw one up" Meryl Streep?
  9. Cold Hard English Steel?,,,They don't like it Up Em........
  10. The wrong thread slagging off by Cameron at all and I would agree with him.

How about 'The Lady is not a turnip....but will be soon.'.....?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. This slots into the into the "Braveheart" genre,another figment of someones not so fertile imagination,or great title,shame about the film.

What next "Harold Wilson,the lost years",or "Ronald Regan the first cuckoo of spring",remember Phylida Lloyds last film was,"Mama Mia",also starring.......Meryl Streep,FFS. :roll:
  12. In her normal guise or dressed as Maggie?
  13. Bloody Hell, suppose Ms Streep stood as a Tory candidate in the next election all tarted up in her Maggie makeup..............................and won.
  14. Iron Lady v Plastic Lady,,,no contest.............