Camoron - Reward chavs for doing charity work

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE
  2. Rewards for doing work? almost as good as having a job.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Paying people to be voluntarily "nice" to others in an attempt to fix a general malais in society is just barking. What do you do - swipe in and out to get your credits?

Imagine yourself a Manager of some set up allocated "voluntary help". Even if the "help" is scheduled to come to you, how do you plan for it? It can't be relied on, you will still need full time staff and it will be more trouble than its worth.

Go the whole hog, make the damn thing compulsory for a year or two and pay the young a wage. I still think the German model is the best around. The young get to appreciative the society they are in, society gets something out and it stands the young in good stead for their future.
  4. They should be given menial work in exchange for their benefits. they'd soon get their hoodied arrses out looking for work then.

Chavs = Lazy cnuts except for

4)making more chavs
    5)oxygen thieving

I could go on.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Who's charities? Remember the national lottery and all the 'good causes' it would fund? Now being robbed blind by Labliar to pay for things THEY should be funding, as well as taxed and the balance goes to some mega-gambling concern.

So, the Cons want to insist that 'hoodies' and other wastes of oxygen do work for charity, and they'll be paid out of our tax money for doing it.

Good move Cameroon; yet further proof that nobody should EVER vote Con again until this brainless Bliar-clone-wannabee is removed from the top of the conservatives.
  6. WTF!? You should re-institute the national service, and jail them if they don't comply.
  7. I just love this guy. The more he spouts off crap like that....the longer the Tories will be in opposition. Keep it up Dave, you cool, hip, get down with yer homies, street wise, f*cking muppet.

I reckon the Tories are now looking to knife him soon. He's too much of an embarrassment.
  8. Agree 100%

Good basic idea, but make it a compulsary; a form of of National Service. Unlike NS, the Chavs stay on it until they can prove they are willing and able to hold onto a job.

If they refuse to either work or do NS, they get no benefits. And that includes child benefit, so they can't knock up some slut and live off her.
  9. This reminds me of school, where problem kids were given a day trip once a month - to a theme park or similar - if their "lesson reports" remained good for that period of time.

The only effect it had was to discourage everyone else from trying and teach them that misbehavior pays!
  10. FFS Biccies - stop beating about the bush and say what you mean;)
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

But if they're all doing charity work how will they find time for their remedial canoing trips to Wales?

The pot smoking toff breezed up to Northern shithole Newton Aycliffe last week and was promptly ambushed by Labour supporters, many wearing hoodies. He fled to his Smart Car. Which refused to start.

Truly, the slushie swiller is to the Tories what Kinnock was to Labour. A performing clown.
  12. And if you are voluntarily nice enough, often enough is it possible to bank enough credit to be allowed to stab someone viciously in the head?
    I keep a small list of candidates and would happily swap a couple of Saturdays at the local youth club in return for giving them a moderate to severe beating.

It is possible I haven't fully understood this credit /debit reward system.
  13. Netwon Aycliffe..a northern shithole? You'll be saying Bishop Auckland is a tip next. I'd love to hear your opinion of Darlington.

Have you been to the Trimdons? Now, there's some right f*ckers live there, especially in Trimdon Village. And I'm not talking about the Bliars...who are one of the few residents not to be checked regularly on PNC.
  14. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

:D :D Possibly you have but I wouldn't bet against it being used by a lawyer in some scums defence.

Welcome, Charity
  15. Thank you, Does the initiation start now?