ARMY partners better than CIVVIE ones?

• Yes, they understand my life.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

error_unknown

Sorry, what I meant to say was

Civvies,

Not to be critical, but most female soldiers look like shaved primates.

I don't know.....I was seeing army for quite a while, you would think they would be more understanding, but not my case. She was at the start but not at the end. Hense the end.

Civvie girlfriend....doesn't understand...(and not expected to) but is quite chilled out. Outside work is outside work. A breath of fresh air. :wink:

Convoy_Cock said:
Civvies,

Not to be critical, but most female soldiers have shaved privates.
Oh wow!!!! Now I'm Very intrested! 8O :D

Convoy_Cock said:
Sorry, what I meant to say was

Civvies,

Not to be critical, but most female soldiers look like shaved primates.

Bugger! You had me all intrested then, oh well, back to the hippocrocafrogadogs that normally inhabit chez Hathcock. :roll:

99% of squaddie chicks would make Charles Darwin pull his hair out in disbelief.

The 1% that would actually get a portion (without being "grateful" for it) are completely up themselves and expect every singly to throw themselves at them. Which they do, lets face it (and half the pads as well)

Go civvy my friends.

They dont get issued the standard size 18 arse.

QMan9193 said:
I find you can't beat a sailor.
Of course you can't, or the newspapers would be all over it! "Bastardisation in the workplace" 8O :twisted:

...then again, I've heard some strange stories about sailors and their perversions :p

You lads must be serving with the RA or RLC. I've seen some stunning women in the mob (and they tend to talk more sense than their civvy counterparts).

'Claudette the Squadette' gets my vote.

SnakeBite said:
99% of squaddie chicks would make Charles Darwin pull his hair out in disbelief.

The 1% that would actually get a portion (without being "grateful" for it) are completely up themselves and expect every singly to throw themselves at them. Which they do, lets face it (and half the pads as well)

Go civvy my friends.

They dont get issued the standard size 18 arse.
I smell a fight...

I am that 1% and not up my own arse, and it is not a size 18 thanks. :D

Latest Threads