Camo Nets

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by booty_cadet, Feb 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey everyone, been a while since I've been moaning but I'm back.

Anyone know (apart from been issued it) where to get issue 6'x6' camo nets from? Its down on the kit list for our easter camp but our det cdr (who is also company sgt mjr) company commander haven't got a clue for where to get cheap ones from. Any ideas?
  2. go groveling to you local TA unit they might be able to lend you some land rover ones
  3. Bloody hell some good kit on that web site and very cheap.
  4. I've bought stuff from them before - good quick service.
  5. Mini-moto platoon ?
  6. edited cos I done it twice
  7. Agree with Brettarider, Why buy it! Get them to talk to a local TA or regular unit. I have no doubt they would lend them out (keeping the army in the puplic eye (god I can't believe I have said that!)) unless they are arses they should't have a problem. Unless it just for you and your mates to play with.
    6X6 cam net? what are you camming up? your IPOD? I might be wrong but the smallest cam net I know of is a 9X9.
  8. Six by six on the principle that 2 men in a bivvi it will cover it. Since both will have cam nets.

TA don't particularly like us, they like the ACF.

theres these ones, if u send me a PM with your unit address, ill send you some old ones.