Cammin up rovers?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by lynxeffectLOL!, Jan 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is it still legal to have your wagon fitted with a cam net and drive around.
    I.e draped all around the body of the truck clear of the wheels, exhaust and drivers vision? :?: :?

2. why don't you try it and find out.
    The rozzers will never see you if you're cammed up.

3. No it's not illegal, but then it's not practical either unless you are driving an open top recce rover or a milan post. If you are part of Command Troop with the AAC, then just don't bother as you'll be made to cam up properly as soon as you stop in location. That's just the way of the world.

(Not to mention that the whole shebang has to be ripped off at the end of an exercise and put back on before the start of the next!)

4. that is a fair one, its good for the RRB wagons, so you can drive yourself into the biggest bush around, but its also good to have a full cam kit so you can sort a dobra admin area out

the best thing is, a cammed up rover pisses off the MTWO

(Roight, i need a consolidated list of all ITOW, FITOW and TOW)
    ( it hasent changed since you asked 5 mins ago,,,,,,)
    (anyone seen my folder Boyes?)

5. ha ha ha we have a new mtwo now!!! but the paperwork generator has gone to be the pink panther ssm!!!!!
    'what it is buoys is that.........well er. oh yeah what it is right buoys......er'
    'I want a list of lists so that all the lists canbe on the same list, therefore we are all on the same list, see what i mean buoys'
    'wheres my pink desert trousers!'
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes its a rrb truck and theres three of us to piss the new mtwo off!!! :lol: :p

6. Ha ha ha
    It didn't take long, have been told not to as its against defence driving policy!!
    Don't know if it is or not but the last bde(16AA) master driver was ok with it, bu tthe new one isn't :?

Have master drivers the authority to set the own versions of defence driving policy?

7. msr

msr LE

Have you asked for a copy of the policy?

mar