Camilla's feeling brave!!!

Yes you are. She is having a fantastic visit. I saw her this morning waving off the H4H cyclists. Charming everyone. She has a great sense of humour.

The Military Governor of Paris made his speech to the cyclists in English. Entente cordiale at its best!

Yes you are. She is having a fantastic visit. I saw her this morning waving off the H4H cyclists. Charming everyone. She has a great sense of humour.
Perhaps the joke was too subtle. Still, if it needs explaining.....

Almost too subtle.

Have a good ride B&Gs, anyone doing a blog or somesuch?

The expression 'take care of her' was probably not used this time, as it has two different meanings.

I wonder if she was still smiling as she was whizzed through THAT tunnel at 120mph.....

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bet HRH Charles was chuffed though. To lose one princess is unfortunate, to then go on and lose a duchess would appear downright careless.

And there are still people out there paying crippling monthly payments on their Diana Memorial Plates. Think how gutted they'd be if they had to start all over again.

I can almost imagine the brief to the combined heads of the "free press!"

Right you lot, we need to jolly up jug-ears and the old camel, even though she resembles an old ripped horsehair couch, the public need to warm to her and her buffoon husband before the boss topples off the throne! If you don't it's Parkhurst and Max Cliffords all round.