Cameron: UK could drift towards EU exit

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PepperSeaDog, Jan 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If they need someone to help them set sails and exit faster, I'm willing to lend a hand.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I will be up there with you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Won't be allowed, because Brussels needs our Cash to waste on all the other Eastern European and North African states expansion, that will be 'invited' into the EU as 'Associate Members' with financial bungs paid out of Cash, in the coming years (New Holy Roman Marxist Empire), else they will do what they did in Greece and Italy and put in their own placemen (Gaulieters and Blockleiters) to run things......

• Like Like x 1
  4. +1, No tolerance for a Technocratic gravy train run by ex-student Maoists here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The words 'David Cameron' and 'Drift' in the same sentence? How novel. The CBI is saying exit rumours spell the end of the world as we know it. If the CBI is at the front of the queue it gets my vote.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wouldn't get too hopeful though.

7. "DRIFT" ?? I don't fecking think so. Full steam ahead me hearties !

8. If you don't mind a scouser helping out I would be there as well.

9. If you hurry up you might just catch this tide!

10. Well I am sitting here in south eastern Europe, when you see how these types do business then you may understand on how divided Europe is, esp[ecially on the med. The UK is on of the best countries in terms of what it does and yes it could do better, but at least we are trading with the rest of the world indepentley be it slow at present.

The Common market is a good thing, the freedom to trade across borders without the old red tape is good, but other than that the EU is a shite idea, poorly managed and poorly administered, the sooner member states break the financial ties the better, the sooner Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Cyprus and Italy are off our backs and trading with their own currancies the better, until then the EU is****ed.

So lets get out because SS EU is on it way to the bottom...!

• Like Like x 3
  11. It's a fantastic choice of words from our "firm hand on the tiller!"

Smacks of the submarine Astute.....somewhat.

12. There's 2 words I never thought I'd see in the same sentence ...... 'Scouser' and 'helping' (other than "helping themselves" ) ;-)

Much like '****' and '*******' or 'politician' and 'unselfish' ....... could this be a potential new thread ? :)

13. Promise not to nick the brass fittings?

Good, grab that sheet for me.:thumright:

14. Count me in too!!