Cameron: UK could drift towards EU exit

Won't be allowed, because Brussels needs our Cash to waste on all the other Eastern European and North African states expansion, that will be 'invited' into the EU as 'Associate Members' with financial bungs paid out of Cash, in the coming years (New Holy Roman Marxist Empire), else they will do what they did in Greece and Italy and put in their own placemen (Gaulieters and Blockleiters) to run things......

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The words 'David Cameron' and 'Drift' in the same sentence? How novel. The CBI is saying exit rumours spell the end of the world as we know it. If the CBI is at the front of the queue it gets my vote.

Well I am sitting here in south eastern Europe, when you see how these types do business then you may understand on how divided Europe is, esp[ecially on the med. The UK is on of the best countries in terms of what it does and yes it could do better, but at least we are trading with the rest of the world indepentley be it slow at present.

The Common market is a good thing, the freedom to trade across borders without the old red tape is good, but other than that the EU is a shite idea, poorly managed and poorly administered, the sooner member states break the financial ties the better, the sooner Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Cyprus and Italy are off our backs and trading with their own currancies the better, until then the EU is****ed.

So lets get out because SS EU is on it way to the bottom...!

If you don't mind a scouser helping out I would be there as well.
There's 2 words I never thought I'd see in the same sentence ...... 'Scouser' and 'helping' (other than "helping themselves" ) ;-)

Much like '****' and '*******' or 'politician' and 'unselfish' ....... could this be a potential new thread ? :)

The current Eurozone crisis was caused by the vanity and lack of judgement shown by failed politicians and Eurocrats, so why on Earth should we trust them now?

"The UK could "drift towards" exiting the EU if problems are not addressed, David Cameron is set to warn. "

There is no requirement to 'drift' anywhere, the sodding moron. All he needs to do is give the electorate a referendum (You know, the one mentioned in your manifesto) and abide by the result.

"The UK could "drift towards" exiting the EU if problems are not addressed, David Cameron is set to warn. "

There is no requirement to 'drift' anywhere, the sodding moron. All he needs to do is give the electorate a referendum (You know, the one mentioned in your manifesto) and abide by the result.
+1

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
they will find a way for the UK to technically leave and enter a free trade agreement in exchange for losing all the rebate and paying 25 billion a year instead.

then after he loses the PM slot CMD will become EU transport minister (U turn and train wreck dept)