Cameron to wear lounge suit at Royal wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true,it may appear to some that Cameron is trying to deliver some kind of political message,by doing this(eg I am a moderniser).He completely forgets that he is a guest,at an important wedding,only because he is PM.He should not rain on this particular parade,but wear morning dress,as I suspect the majority of male guests will be doing.He needs to get a grip.

Is it not the case that the invitation would stipulate the dress? If not, perhaps it ought to!
It does, as in "Uniform, Morning Coat or Lounge Suit" so on that basis no foul.

Put the keys for the bus away unless you find out he intends supplementing his lounge suit with a Michael Foot "donkey jacket" ;-)

lancslad

The fact that this is a ****ing issue, never mind the fact that a wedding is blanking from the media, a ****ing bombing campaign in Libya and a war in Afghanistan, is an indication of how low and distant from reality our society has come

Its ****ing shameful

Arrse and the Good and Bad CO collective should ban outright, any threads or mention of this SHIT. There should be a mop up campaign along the lines of the "Do not respond to spammers" thread

They did it with SHEDS

One cannot expect politicians to know what is appropriate. On my side of the pond, when The Chosen One was at his Inaugural Ball, he wore a dinner suit with a white tie!! A white tie FFS!!!! Did he think he should look like a butler???

C

cloudbuster

One cannot expect politicians to know what is appropriate. On my side of the pond, when The Chosen One was at his Inaugural Ball, he wore a dinner suit with a white tie!! A white tie FFS!!!! Did he think he should look like a butler???
Perhaps the propensity to dress like that is in his genes?

Perhaps the propensity to dress like that is in his genes?
Perhaps you are right, although it is not PC to say that. I watched the event on TV, satisfied that my son was there and dressed more appropriately than POTUS.

Perhaps you are right, although it is not PC to say that. I watched the event on TV, satisfied that my son was there and dressed more appropriately than POTUS.
Waiter?

t e n c h a r a c t e r s

Status
Not open for further replies.