Cameron to wear lounge suit at Royal wedding.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by muhandis89, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If true,it may appear to some that Cameron is trying to deliver some kind of political message,by doing this(eg I am a moderniser).He completely forgets that he is a guest,at an important wedding,only because he is PM.He should not rain on this particular parade,but wear morning dress,as I suspect the majority of male guests will be doing.He needs to get a grip.
  2. What an absolute cad.
  3. It does, as in "Uniform, Morning Coat or Lounge Suit" so on that basis no foul.

Put the keys for the bus away unless you find out he intends supplementing his lounge suit with a Michael Foot "donkey jacket" ;-)

4. The fact that this is a ****ing issue, never mind the fact that a wedding is blanking from the media, a ****ing bombing campaign in Libya and a war in Afghanistan, is an indication of how low and distant from reality our society has come

Its ****ing shameful

Arrse and the Good and Bad CO collective should ban outright, any threads or mention of this SHIT. There should be a mop up campaign along the lines of the "Do not respond to spammers" thread

They did it with SHEDS
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Being honest, I'm one of those people who don't give 2 shits about the royal wedding either, especially as its on my birthday :)
  6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me it isn't so.
  7. One cannot expect politicians to know what is appropriate. On my side of the pond, when The Chosen One was at his Inaugural Ball, he wore a dinner suit with a white tie!! A white tie FFS!!!! Did he think he should look like a butler???
  8. Perhaps the propensity to dress like that is in his genes?
  9. Perhaps you are right, although it is not PC to say that. I watched the event on TV, satisfied that my son was there and dressed more appropriately than POTUS.
  10. Waiter?

t e n c h a r a c t e r s
  11. I do not give a shit what he wears or does not wear !.He can go bollock naked for me
  12. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

FFS. Have you nothing better to be outraged about?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.