Cameron Takes the Tory Fall From Grace

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sven, Oct 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just like every Tory leader in the last 10 years, Camerons standing in the polls has slipped dramatically

Oh. The link
  2. Doesn’t surprise me at all, the game the Tories are playing means that we wont see anything solid out of them until election time. And even then it remains in doubt if Cameron will last that long, and if he does if he will be any good.

However I think its a very obvious sign of the state of politics in this country, that there isn’t a single party that the electorate feels they can trust.

Edit: And just out of curiosity Sven, just how is Antony doing in the polls at the moment, enjoying a 70% approval rating is he?
  3. I look forwardto more substantial Lib Dem gains at the next General Election
  4. Very unlikely, the Lib Dems haven’t been able to provide anything more substantial than quips at the other parties in years. They always have been, and I think at least for a while longer will be, the ‘underdog’ main party, they wouldn’t know how to be anything else.