Cameron smoked drugs at school

So did I. And your problem is?

If he was proposing legalising it, I might even consider voting for him.

msr

Oh no, these politicians are ACTUALLY HUMAN!

Panic!

It'd get the youth vote if he actually admits to doing it without doing some scripted, formal apology. The Tories need to realise that honesty will get them more votes from the younger generations than patronising adverts about 'the inner tosser'.

Or pulling on a doobie didn't have quite the same meaning at Eton.

frenchperson said:
Tory leader David Cameron 'smoked cannabis' whilst at Eton, according to a new biography.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6350909.stm

I don't see what the problem is. I won't vote for him, but he's gone up in my estimation.
Thats not suprising, seeing that you come across as someone who spends most of his days smoking crack is it.

Can't stand the patronising arrsehole, but I don't see a problem either. I bet a LOT more of his fellow MPs did the same, or worse. Let's face it, many of them are ex public schoolboys and most of them have been to University so it would hardly be a surprise.

frenchperson said:
Tory leader David Cameron 'smoked cannabis' whilst at Eton,
Whilst watching 'If' and jacking off over Malcolm McDowell.

Shock horror another politician does Jazz Woodbines at school/college/Uni

Did he inhale?

It'll be newsworthy when he declares he snorted Bolivian marching powder off some nubile young lovely.

daz said:
frenchperson said:
Tory leader David Cameron 'smoked cannabis' whilst at Eton, according to a new biography.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6350909.stm

I don't see what the problem is. I won't vote for him, but he's gone up in my estimation.
Thats not suprising, seeing that you come across as someone who spends most of his days smoking crack is it.
I don't like sinking down to your single figure IQ level mr Daz, but what's this I hear about friction burns on your own smoking crack ?

PartTimePongo said:
Shock horror another politician does Jazz Woodbines at school/college/Uni

Did he inhale?

It'll be newsworthy when he declares he snorted Bolivian marching powder off some nubile young lovely.
Now we're talking Pongo...there is a man I'd vote for any day!
(Oh Alan Clark he's dead isn't he?)

Must have been a slow news week, some bint I've never heard of dies 1000's of miles away and someone took drugs 25 years ago. I don't think I'm alone in not caring a jot about either events.

The "meedja" really are struggling

At the beginning of His tenure Cameron refused to comment on a story that he regularly used LSD in uni, saying that His life before Parliament was nothing to do with His life as an MP.

Perhaps He thinks He will win some votes by backtracking slightly