Cameron smoked drugs at school

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by frenchperson, Feb 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tory leader David Cameron 'smoked cannabis' whilst at Eton, according to a new biography.

I don't see what the problem is. I won't vote for him, but he's gone up in my estimation.
  2. msr

msr LE

So did I. And your problem is?

If he was proposing legalising it, I might even consider voting for him.

3. Oh no, these politicians are ACTUALLY HUMAN!

4. MSR. As I said, he's gone up in my estimation. Maybe this revelation will get him more of the 'yoof' vote.
  5. It'd get the youth vote if he actually admits to doing it without doing some scripted, formal apology. The Tories need to realise that honesty will get them more votes from the younger generations than patronising adverts about 'the inner tosser'.
  6. Perhaps the biographer just mis-interpreted the word, "Fag"?
  7. Or pulling on a doobie didn't have quite the same meaning at Eton.
  8. daz

daz LE

Thats not suprising, seeing that you come across as someone who spends most of his days smoking crack is it.
  9. Blair MK II, trying to sound cool, a party at number 10 with celebs next then.

This is all looking a bit familier.
  10. Can't stand the patronising arrsehole, but I don't see a problem either. I bet a LOT more of his fellow MPs did the same, or worse. Let's face it, many of them are ex public schoolboys and most of them have been to University so it would hardly be a surprise.
  11. Whilst watching 'If' and jacking off over Malcolm McDowell.
  12. Shock horror another politician does Jazz Woodbines at school/college/Uni

Did he inhale?

It'll be newsworthy when he declares he snorted Bolivian marching powder off some nubile young lovely.
  13. I don't like sinking down to your single figure IQ level mr Daz, but what's this I hear about friction burns on your own smoking crack ?

14. More shocking is that MSR went to Eton too.
  15. Now we're talking Pongo...there is a man I'd vote for any day!
    (Oh Alan Clark he's dead isn't he?)