Cameron reassured by grateful nation we have our top chap on it

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Once found the armoury keys in the door . Dealt with the matter and the usually faultless captain involved lived to fight another day !

What was the toilet doing open while they were on the ground?
Cameron was with his missus... she was up to her old tricks again, had an itch that needed scratching and dragged the CP bod in there for a fumble....couldn't be bothered to wait till the plane got airborne and reached the Mile High ...... The CP bod is just another notch on her Air Miles card...

Last edited:
What was the toilet doing open while they were on the ground?

Any flight I've been on the toilets are OOB until take off. You can stuff doing *that* FOD plod right back up your backside.
You must have traveled on specific airlines, back in when - but most ones leave them open just after boarding begins and the APU starts up. They of course close them after taxiing till they reach altitude.

Any chance the butter-fingered rozzer can be reassigned to look after Magic Grandad?

It seems that DC is a dangerous bloke to be around.

'... an arsonist tried to hurl a petrol bomb into the former Prime Minister’s £1.5m Cotswolds home in March, but accidentally burned down a neighbour’s house instead.

'Following the incident, a 33-year-old man was arrested and detained under the Mental Health Act. Cameron told journalists: “It’s terrible. They’ve had a fire engine here for the last couple of days. “I was not home on Monday night when it happened, I came down as soon as I heard.”

The neighbour’s cottage, which is owned by an 81-year-old woman but is vacant, was demolished after the fire deemed it structurally unsafe. Cameron added: “Thankfully, the homeowner is living with relatives but she is very shaken up. It is a huge relief that it was empty and no one was hurt.”

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

'... an arsonist tried to hurl a petrol bomb into the former Prime Minister’s £1.5m Cotswolds home in March, but accidentally burned down a neighbour’s house instead.

'Following the incident, a 33-year-old man was arrested and detained under the Mental Health Act. Cameron told journalists: “It’s terrible. They’ve had a fire engine here for the last couple of days. “I was not home on Monday night when it happened, I came down as soon as I heard.”

The neighbour’s cottage, which is owned by an 81-year-old woman but is vacant, was demolished after the fire deemed it structurally unsafe. Cameron added: “Thankfully, the homeowner is living with relatives but she is very shaken up. It is a huge relief that it was empty and no one was hurt.”

Flash to bang four weeks ?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Insurance scam

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Why the fúck is that thundercunt 'Dave' having tax payers' money spent on him? Surely after the way he tried to fúck Britain over in 2016, anyone who puts a bullet into him should be given a medal.
If Blair was made to do it, result

We’ve all done it, or at least all know somebody who has.

Anyone in NI mid '91 will have heard of RSIGS L/Cpl V** **g**** attached 15 Sigs, who managed whilst plain clothes to leave his 9mm on the roof of the unmarked plain clothes Sierra as he drove out of RAF Bessbrook.

The ensuing heartache really didn't need much embellishment it was funny enough.

My fave bit was how he mimed unloading a Browning at the sand pit because the SSM was watching him, so he went through the motions with his back to SSM, assuming the gat was under the car seat.

At this point the SSM had already had a phone call from Bessbrook and had arranged for the Browning to be on a helicopter.

The two versions are

1. It was already on the SSM's desk, gift wrapped, at the subsequent interview half an hour later,

2. It was delivered by hand during said interview.

I see him a couple of times a year but he refuses to discuss the matter.

This is not the same Specop who shot the television at a hill top site down South, but within a couple of weeks of that episode.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads