Cameron Prime Minister!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Closet_Jibber, May 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its done!

Lets see if he lives up to his own hype!

Sky News
  2. A a great day and the end of 13 years of Liebour miss rule.
  3. Before anyone comes in claiming sarcastically that the world will be a better place, nobody thinks this, but after thirteen years of having Labour ruin this nation we needed something new, and now we have it. Hopefully it will work out well.
  4. I wouldn't say great but I really do think that tomorrow will be a better day!
  5. Let's hope he declares war on Scotland.
  6. About time!

Good luck to CMD & Co they have a tough job ahead of them.
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Do they have pictures of William IV and Charles II in the Palace? :twisted:
  8. :D

One of the many plus points of the recent developments is that he cannot be held to ransom by the Nationalists from the Celtic lands. That to me would have been the most abhorrent aspect of the so called Rainbow alliance if it had materialised.
  9. Let us hope that he can at least get the rudder turning on this country.

He has a big task ahead, I wonder what will come out in the wash!
  10. Thats what they said 13 years ago " Things can only get better" Oh F**k did we get that wrong
  11. Thats what they said 13 years ago " Things can only get better" Oh F**k did we get that wrong
  12. So glad to see the back of the moron, champagne tasting good tonight.
  13. HM the Queen, speaking to the Grenadier Guards today said,
    "Attempting to establish political stability and good government takes a special kind of courage and commitment, and puts extreme pressure on all ranks all the time."
    She was talking about their tour in Afghan, but the same applies to UK.

Do we think Dave is up to it?
  14. It may not be Cameron that should be feared... but the ideology of Conservatism... behind that fresh face is the most detached group in British politics... or is that most detached group?
  15. I noted a nice point in there-
    'Don't ask what you are owed'

A pointer towards dealing with the sponging class??