Cameron & Miliband:The Battle for No10

His answers on welfare just go to show that he has no clue that welfare is there for the vulnerable, everyone is a target for him regardless of their needs. I laughed when he tried to say the increase in the use of food banks was down to better advertising

That was brilliant! Red Ed is such a fanny!!!

Even Jeremy Paxman noticed at the end of that interview he looked stressed......

'You alright Ed'?

Can only see Dave getting a bounce from this.

He edged the audience, but Paxo's contempt for Ed's responses were class. And then for the mic to pick up "Are you alright, Ed?", oh how sad

philc

LE
Milliband struggled under Paxman on immigration, seems not to understand why workers are getting paid less than the minimum wage, see first point.

Milliband just gets flappy and panicky.

I usually find it most amusing seeing a grown man being bullied but even I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

It was funny when Ed tried to act hard.

B

Botormoat

So our choices for PM are these two. Neither have any idea what life is like outside side of Westminster.

Democracy sucks.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Even Jeremy Paxman noticed at the end of that interview he looked stressed......

'You alright Ed'?
And Milliband wants to lead this country! I can just see the EU leaders quaking in their boots knowing Mad Red Ed is going to negotiate with them!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads