Cameron Egged

BBC Linky to Cameron egging in Cornwall.

No surprise that the yoof was released afterwards. What ever happened to a good old fashioned police kicking?????

Well that achieved alot

Just in case you lot don't know what a broken egg looks like, I've saved you the bother of looking on Google. :roll:

BBC said:
The remnants of the egg thrown at David Cameron

Mr_Deputy said:
This will create the next big upset. The sympathy vote will go his way. Brown will try and get assassinated next to try and out do him.
Now that gets my vote!!!

Pity he hasn't been struck by any good ideas!

DarkNinja said:
Like cutting benefits for those lazy scum who don't accept a reasonable job offer?

Am I the only one who thinks the fact that he walked is the real irony here.

We live in a state where you can throw eggs and shoes and politicians and public officials but if you hit a terrorist with a wellington boot you get sacked from your job.

Closet_Jibber said:

We live in a state where you can throw eggs and shoes and politicians and public officials but if you hit a terrorist with a wellington boot you get sacked from your job.
The thought did cross my mind..along with cowardly little cunt, seemed to be pointing as if to blame someone running away. Pity he didn't get Prescotted.

PS. Now, if he was in the Army....

C

CivPlod

box-of-frogs said:

No surprise that the yoof was released afterwards. What ever happened to a good old fashioned police kicking?????
probably because everybody was greeting about it(see here for examples of typical indignation, even for something that he has been taught to do by the police http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=146998.html ) and it fell out of practice, and suprisingly cops in todays day and age actually want to keep their house etc and not get the sack

CivPlod said:
box-of-frogs said:

probably because everybody was greeting about it(see here for examples of typical indignation, even for something that he has been taught to do by the police http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=146998.html ) and it fell out of practice, and suprisingly cops in todays day and age actually want to keep their house etc and not get the sack
Fucking hell, he got major support on that thread as well as a bit of criticism, what do you want, jam on it??

DarkNinja said:
Yep like 13 years worth of good labour ideas..

Feck no

Magic

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
"I once met a man who threw eggs"
David Cameron.

Lets face it, the Muppet has met black people, single parent Mums, Hoodies, lesbians, the unemployed, Asians (but just good ones), post office workers, drug scummers, members of the armed forces, window cleaners and people from Wales. Why should egg chuckers be left out?

In the unlikely event I contract AIDS - HIV can I elect not to be met by David fucking Cameron?

Monty417 said:
Closet_Jibber said:

The thought did cross my mind..along with cowardly little cunt, seemed to be pointing as if to blame someone running away. Pity he didn't get Prescotted.

PS. Now, if he was in the Army....
Is that not assault?