Cameron Egged

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by box-of-frogs, Apr 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Linky to Cameron egging in Cornwall.

No surprise that the yoof was released afterwards. What ever happened to a good old fashioned police kicking?????

2. I wonder if Cameron hugged him?

3. Well that achieved alot

4. Just in case you lot don't know what a broken egg looks like, I've saved you the bother of looking on Google. :roll:

[​IMG]

5. Now that gets my vote!!!

6. Pity he hasn't been struck by any good ideas!

7. Like cutting benefits for those lazy scum who don't accept a reasonable job offer?

8. :clap: :clap:

9. If Ed Balls slits Gordon's throat with a bread knife I promise to vote Labour.

10. Could have been nasty,especially if Mrs Currie was correct all along.

11. Should have boiled it then stuck in freezer for two days, probably dislocate a shoulder, like the frozen taters thrown at carabinieri iirc

12. Am I the only one who thinks the fact that he walked is the real irony here.

We live in a state where you can throw eggs and shoes and politicians and public officials but if you hit a terrorist with a wellington boot you get sacked from your job.

13. The thought did cross my mind..along with cowardly little cunt, seemed to be pointing as if to blame someone running away. Pity he didn't get Prescotted.

PS. Now, if he was in the Army....

14. its no yoke... its very serious!

15. probably because everybody was greeting about it(see here for examples of typical indignation, even for something that he has been taught to do by the police http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=146998.html ) and it fell out of practice, and suprisingly cops in todays day and age actually want to keep their house etc and not get the sack