Cameron aid with Underpants on Head

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jockparamedic, Feb 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is the guy bottom left wearing his undercrackers on his head. Are the two pencils up the nose missing?

Attached Files:

2. That's some backdrop! From a distance, you can't even see the turds floating about.
  3. Just no one mention the fucking I word, or the thread will be crawling with the cunts in no time.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]

In star trek the security chaps wear red would appear that in India they wear red turbans instead.

5. They don't do away teams though......the red turbans all die in the next golden temple bomb attack....make it so!

Stand by...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Which word, earth, yusuf, India???? Note that I'm not saying these dreadful words, I'm typing them!
  8. The goat fuckers.
  9. You, sir, are a cunt.

A prize cunt.

You've doomed us all!
  10. Yes, Pastun whatever admitted that shagging goats was OK but was very coy about telling us his technique. I think that the urban types just have a ride on the rape bus.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Could be worse he could have typed RayC.
  12. Stop typing things about India!

• Like Like x 1
  13. that's because the turds are all stood about beside the water.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. If any of you have seen the movie "LINCOLN", there is a scene where President Lincoln cracks a joke ,here it is:

“ Mr. Ethan Allen,a revolutionary war hero had occasion to visit England, and while their the English took Great pleasure in teasing him, and trying to Make fun of the Americans and General Washington in particular and one day they got a picture of General Washington, and hung it up in the privy(outhouse toilet). Mr. Allen Could see it and they finally asked Mr Allen if he saw that picture of his friend in the privy. Mr Allen said no. but said he thought that it was a very appropriate for an Englishman to keep it in the privy. Why they asked. For said Mr Allen there is Nothing that will make an Englishman Shit So quick as the Sight of General Washington.”

similarly nothing makes an gora arrse venom hate baiter shit quicker than the sight of earth.