Cameraman in Basic?

This is one for those of you who have gone through basic recently, prefferably at Pirbright.

I remember 3 years ago we had a cameraman tagging along on some ex's and certain events like the CO's comp and drill comps etc. and then sold us all a DVD at the end of it for £20.

Do you know if they still do this? Im planning on putting together a DVD for the family with a slideshow when i passoff and it be great if i could rip the video footage from the DVD he sells if they still do it.

Dave.

Jord2008 said:
20 quid?!
Yeah well i figured for that price you'de get a good 30 minutes of footage at least, how long are they usually?

it used to go from week 1 to passing out parade, mine was on video tough so its going back a good few years.

Yeah i'll be looking forward to seeing it. my mate was supposed to send me a copy of the DVD from my last intake, never did the bastard :( i said some right funny stuff to the camera and all on ex first night and test ex

Not sure if its new or what but its a rip off come Pass Off day. There meant to film all of your basic training but the only thing on our dvd at the end was parents day, 1 pass off rehearsal and the actual pass off parade. The footage of Bayonet training and hours of fire pairs manovoure in full CBRN kit were mysteriously lost...

SquaredAway said:
Not sure if its new or what but its a rip off come Pass Off day. There meant to film all of your basic training but the only thing on our dvd at the end was parents day, 1 pass off rehearsal and the actual pass off parade. The footage of Bayonet training and hours of fire pairs manovoure in full CBRN kit were mysteriously lost...
I was at bassingbourn 3 years ago i wonder if its the same paedophile phil as im thinking lol?

David2008 said:
SquaredAway said:
I was at bassingbourn 3 years ago i wonder if its the same paedophile phil as im thinking lol?
Surely there's only one bloke called peadophile phil ?:D

Big_Bazza said:
David2008 said:
SquaredAway said:
Surely there's only one bloke called peadophile phil ?:D
Well i wasnt even sure wether his name was phil, or wether this was the name they gave all the cameramen lol

Latest Threads