Camera mount !!!

Discussion in 'Photography' started by No_Duff, Feb 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not the wisest of camera mount methinks. he'd only complain if someone zapped him with a hellfire.

Uploaded with
  2. Looks the bizz , The Feds will be all over your arrse if you pulled that bad boy on out if your daysack could you imagine doing the sights of London haha , you be chewing paving stone and adorned in red laser dots before you adjusted your shutter speed .
  3. What about this?

4. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I used to use one of those for wildlife photography but now in the digital,age, it's the software that matters not so much the camera and lens
  5. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

But if you should require a close up

X75 scope x6 optical, x10 digital zoom, n camera, put that through a Laptop and you can see the knackers on a gnat at about half a mile, but heart beat would be a real problem if it was handheld

Attached Files:

6. I would agree , but I compromise with using Manual Focus lenses on my Sony DLSR . I have auto focus lenses but I tend to get more durability with under / over exposing with my manual focus also you get better glass on the old lenses .
  7. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I have become a very lazy photographer, and tend to use my 5 MP Phone more than anything else these days, the fact that it uploads onto my FB and Photobucket sites at the press of the screen is IMHO magic.I still honestly have thousands ( over 50 years of piccis, My first camera was a Box Browny, which I still have) of prints and Negatives that I should really upload onto my system but I can't really be bothered