Camelot Big Bruvver

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by fingers_1661, Nov 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can service pers/expats challenge this?

Dear **************

Now the clocks have changed and winter is really on its way, you may be thinking of travelling abroad for some winter sun. Don’t forget to buy your tickets before you go away; you can play Lotto online for up to 8 weeks, and EuroMillions for up to 4 weeks, in advance.

Playing the National Lottery online is the safe, secure and convenient way to play. Remember that in countries outside of the UK and Isle of Man, local laws often prevent the sale or purchase of tickets for any overseas lottery. To protect players and the UK National Lottery, the National Lottery rules and Terms and Conditions prohibit people from playing online in any country where it is unlawful to do so. This also means that, under local laws and the rules, we would not be able to pay out any prize in these circumstances.

So if you are going away, we would advise you to assume it is unlawful to purchase a ticket online for the UK National Lottery whilst abroad – and to only buy your tickets when you are actually located in the UK or Isle of Man.

Things change, so it’s a good idea to make sure your details are still current. Please remember, you need to be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man at all times when you play UK National Lottery Games through your interactive account.

I hope you continue to enjoy playing National Lottery games, and would like to wish you the best of luck in the future.

Interactive Account Terms and Conditions and Rules

Kind regards

Interactive Customer Service Team
    The National Lottery
    www.national-lottery.co.uk

2. I thought you meant the theme park.

3. How awful for you.

4. Damn.....I thought it said "Cameltoe" :(

5. Re: Endex for lottery players on ops?
    Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:17 am

This has really riled you hasn't it,to post it twice in seperate threads..... you have too much faith in winning the lottery,get over it, send a pound a week to me instead.

6. 'Paymaster' have 1.5 million military pensioners on their books. I have no idea how many live outside the EU nor do I know how many 3/6/9/12 year ex servicemen/families live abroad; I chose to enlighten them here...