Camel Toe (merged)

I used to have this playing in the office at work until someone told the girls what it was, killjoy

i always tent my trousers when i see a camel toe :D the more suggestive the better as you can use your imagination

Is she cheating?
Miss Camel Toe Canada

thinking about it, I wonder how many letters to "I'm a sad and lonley indvidual" coloums, such as the above one, Don't get published. I'm wondering what sorts of gems are lurking in the Archives of the Billy no-mates letters pages from around the globe?

Camel Toes!! Very funny advert and what a groovy fashion accessory, belt too!! Would be a good laugh to get one of the girls to "go Cougar" on a night out just to see the reaction and you get a free bottle opener!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Was surprised last night when Miss Fang was challanged to pull her breeks up a bit so that her backside wasn't showing to the world.

Her excuse was that if she did her camel's hoof would show. (female equilivent of a lunchbox)

Now this is a an expression I'd never heard before but has anybody else heard it or anything similar?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 11
Blade-Runner The NAAFI Bar 68
Monty417 The NAAFI Bar 2317