Camel invades toe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by northernrogue, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Were you this randy at 10 months old?....

BBC webpage
  2. Apparently it left two distinct foot impressions on her body. I expect my remark in the readers comments section of the Daily Telegraph about her being the only woman with three camel toes will go unpublished.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She died with a smile at least. How did the fuzz know that the camel displayed mating behaviour? Was it smoking a fag when they found it?
  4. How humiliating... second choice to the family goat! :oops:
  5. Ohhh, come now... She was 60 already... She was the old goat...

My coat??? Than you...
  6. I cant believe she bought a camel and wasnt expecting a hump.

I'll get me smock
  7. Just said to my missus, "maybe your mum would like one".
    Her reply, "she's got flaps like Dumbo's ears, it would get lost"
  8. I wonder what goes on the Death Cert, on the 'Cause of Death' line?. Ripped, split, or choked?.
  9. Humped? :oops:
  10. This has been sanitised in our local press, saying that the camel 'forced her to the ground'. NO mention of any boners, frothing gashes, gags, chains whips or any camelidae specific nookie aids.
    It didn't even describe the camel's attire, nor the discarded SR10, and of the swarfega bath, not a word.
  11. Challenge of the week: to attend the funeral without sniggering!
  12. Does anyone know how the camel is?, was he found having a quick smoke or wiping his c0ck on the curtains?
  13. [​IMG]
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I always thought camels were mainly gay? They are called Ships of the Desert because they are full of Arab seamen after all?

No, mines the puce Bolero jacket with lace detail. Thanks.
  15. Perhaps it kicked the old dears back doors in on instinct. Being 60, she must have been fairly slack anyway.